Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Destroy Bob the Blob!!!!

Page 6 / 6
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

...the NarniaWebbers, having made a slingshot with the wedding veil and put the phone into it as the nearest thing to hand, flung the phone into the sky and hit Bob fair and square on the head. Bob then...

Posted : February 10, 2015 11:43 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

used the phone to call for a taxi to take him away to regroup. However, Meltintalle waved down the taxi and begged the driver to help them capture Bob so that when Bob got into the taxi...

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : February 15, 2015 8:03 am
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

...he would spring a Blob trap in the back seat. However, as Ryadian went to install the trap in the back seat....

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : April 5, 2015 6:41 pm
NarnianMonkey
(@narnianmonkey)
NarniaWeb Junkie

...NarnianMonkey kicked the blob miles away using a super-blob-kicker 3000 (it's about time I found a use for it! :D ). The blob landed...

I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?

Posted : September 25, 2015 7:47 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

right on top of the outback tree which had saved Wagga's life. Wagga had long returned home, where she found her husband still looking for his mobile phone. She rang the number and Bob the Blob....

Posted : September 26, 2015 8:36 pm
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

...recoiled in horror at the dreadful ringtone, which was a recording of King_Erlian practising his opera-singing. When Erlian hit middle C, Bob began to resonate violently on that frequency, causing him to...

Posted : September 28, 2015 4:45 am
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

...melt. The bird was able to regurgitate Bob into a jar conveniently placed by Movie Aristotle. The bird then flew away. Bob, however...

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

Posted : October 1, 2015 4:54 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

...quickly re-expanded and shattered the jar. ValiantArcher, however, was prepared for this contingency and trapped him under a metal water tank. Then Bob...

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : March 18, 2017 12:30 pm
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

...turned into a copy of King_Erlian, cried for help and tricked his pursuers into freeing him. The real King_Erlian arrived on the scene, panting for breath, to warn them that Bob had the ability to impersonate any of them, but it was too late. Bob, stroking his King_Erlian moustache, grinned an evil grin and...

Posted : March 20, 2017 12:00 am
Page 6 / 6
Share: