Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Destroy Bob the Blob!!!!

Page 5 / 6
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

sure enough, out popped Bob the Blob and a whole bunch of little Bloblets. Aileth shrieked with dismay and all the Narniawebbers turned on her with menacing yells. But before...

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle

Posted : July 26, 2014 5:44 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

it got too nasty for aileth, along came every rugby league player in the National competition (NRL) crying gleefully "Footballs"! And so Bob the Blob was forced to protect his crying little bloblets. Meanwhile Wagga tried sprinkling sodium hydroxide, a powerful alkali, on Bob......

Posted : July 26, 2014 6:12 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

which only gave Bob a new pattern on his blobbish back. Meltintalle was struck by the design and wanted Bob to sign a modeling contract but...

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : August 21, 2014 11:30 am
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

...the Bloblets jumped onto Bob's back and were absorbed into his body, healing the burn and making the pattern disappear. Bob, now stronger than ever, stretched himself up to a great height and prepared to swoop down and cover the NarniaWebbers. However King_Erlian, having been swallowed by Bob earlier, found he had developed a degree of telepathic contact with Bob's thoughts and knew what Bob was planning. So King_Erlian...

Posted : August 21, 2014 10:33 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

sent an emergency call to wolfloversk who quickly ported all the Narniawebbers into the forest on the other end of the server thanks to her magical teleportation device (which was an awesome birthday gift) before he could get them. Unfortunately, Bob the Blob...

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : August 24, 2014 12:00 pm
AstroWolfD
(@astrowolfd)

had already been fooled by that trick thrice this week, and now knew how to vibrate his gelatinous from at the precise frequency of the teleportation device, following the group. But Astro, who had come with Wolf, was lying in wait in case just such an event occurred to vacuum the blob up with his portable hazmat shop vac. But as soon as Bob was contained...

Sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk
AROOOOOOO!!!

Posted : August 24, 2014 12:12 pm
NarnianMonkey
(@narnianmonkey)
NarniaWeb Junkie

...it found the "emergency escape button" in the vacuum, and escaped by pressing it. It teleported it into NarnianMonkey's front yard, who pulled out the largest cartoony and cheesy whack-a-mole hammer he had to whack it back towards the direction it came from (he had a scanning device to tell where it was a few seconds before it teleported). However, as it was flying through the air...

I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?

Posted : August 24, 2014 1:57 pm
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

...a large bird of prey swallowed Bob whole. Bob then oozed from the bird's stomach to its brain, and his superior intelligence easily overcame the bird's primitive mind. Now Bob had the power of flight! His keen new eyes spotted the NarniaWebbers far below, and he...

Posted : August 29, 2014 1:50 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

picked out Wagga whom he particularly disliked, because of his bloblets being kicked around. He pounced on her, swallowed her and then spat her out over Sturt's Stony Desert, in the middle of which nobody could hear her screaming. Laughing evilly, he then...

Posted : September 4, 2014 2:23 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

turned on Meltintalle, also one of Bob's most pernicious adversaries. Having seen what happened to Wagga, she dove under a rock to avoid being grasped by Bob's bird talons, and dialed the number of a duck hunter for assistance in foiling the blob's latest plot. However, the duck hunter was away, so...

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : September 5, 2014 2:34 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

the NarniaWebbers wondered if any of them were armed and could shoot at Bob the Blob. Meanwhile, the distinctly unarmed Wagga, having managed to survive when a Waddi tree broke her fall, was wondering how the NarniaWebbers...

Posted : September 16, 2014 6:55 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

...would bring down the flying Bob the Blob. However, Ryadian had noticed that his wings were more solid than the rest of him, so maybe this time, a net would work and he wouldn't just ooze right through! She ran to a phone to call a delivery man, when suddenly....

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : October 11, 2014 7:52 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

Wagga's husband arrived, to ask where in the world he should look for her. He hoped to bring Wagga home with her own lovely long heritage tulle wedding veil edged with embroidered roses. "Would this bit of netting do to catch yon monster?" he asked. The startled Narniawebbers....

Posted : October 11, 2014 1:57 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

...decided that they had to try it. Ryadian grabbed Bob the Blob's attention and lured him into their trap, but by the time Bob the Blob flapped his way over....

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : October 21, 2014 8:43 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

overhead he had recognised the wedding veil. Hovering above the trap, he squawked defiantly: "Fie diddly dee, A bachelor's life for me". Wagga's husband had vanished to continue looking for her, leaving the veil and his mobile phone behind. But with true aim.....

Posted : October 21, 2014 2:00 pm
Page 5 / 6
Share: