Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The MouseHunt Thread: Episode 6

Page 5 / 5
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator
Posted by: @gymfan15

In other news, I feel like I've made some good progress on my mini-goals of completing all the traps, bases, skins and collectables in the game. I've only got one trap missing (Rune Shark Trap; stupid Sand Dollars are so annoying to farm) and I *had* all the bases until the new area came out. 😀 I've got two collectables to go and maybe 30 trap skins? Maybe I'll have them all in a few years lol!

I guess some of those trap skins are ones that I have promised to send you, but haven't got around to sending yet. It may take me some weeks still to find the spare time for keeping my promise Blush  

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 7, 2024 5:00 am
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

Been a hot minute since I've been in here.

I have yet to finish everything in the Bountiful Beanstalk, and thus am thankful that this area does not look like it will take a year to complete. . . I just entered yesterday for the first time, as we had been working on a M1000 map since the end of the Easter event (oy vey that was a headache. . . )

I figured I'd potter around in this area for a minute or two to see what it's like before opening that M1000 solo map and doing that.  

The base and the codices together will definitely help me finish the bountiful beanstalk, primarily because I do not have the golden quill upgrade in the table of contents, and that forgotten boost along with the better base will allow me to get enough mythweavers to get that upgrade, which then in turn doubles the amount of loot I get when using upgrades in the beanstalk.  Regardless, I will definitely finish that area sometime this year.  But I do need several hundred thousand more eggs.  Who knows. . . maybe Ronza will help if she visits sometime soon.  We should be due for a Ronzian visit sometime in the near future.

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 13, 2024 5:20 am
fantasia liked
Page 5 / 5
Share: