Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Will and Anna in VotDT?

Page 4 / 6
Lady of the Narnians
(@lady-of-the-narnians)
NarniaWeb Regular

Well,
If they did come back I wouldn't be suprised. For three reasons. 1: Susan is suposed to be in the magical book that Lucy opens in the magician study. 2: Peter and Susan could come back in the end so that Lucy and Edmund could tell them what happend. 3: I wouldn't worry about it in the first place because it is a rumor not a fact. :|

A Lady of Narnia Always a Lady of Narnia

Posted : January 17, 2010 4:23 pm
Peters_4eva
(@peters_4eva)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I could care less about Susan, butI really hope Peter makes a cameo. I suppose you can't have one without the other. Anyways, as for when they'll appear everybody thinks at the beginning. I think that would make sense, but what if at the end, it shows Peter coming home and comforting Ed and Lucy on not being able to go back? Just a thought. I love Will Moseley, so this would make me very happy! But, yes I think a cameo by them at either end would fit the movie nicely. However, even though Peter's my favorite, as my name implies, I think they should follow the book and not ave Peter and Susan in Narnia while I can't see why they would- it would contridictory to the film version of Prince Caspian, where it also states they can't return to Narnia.

Posted : January 20, 2010 10:15 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

Peters_4eva: what we mean by having Peter in Narnia is that we hope he will be in the beggining of the story before Edmund, Eustace, and Lucy get into Narnia!

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Topic starter Posted : January 20, 2010 11:38 am
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Peter_4eva: You couldn't care less about Susan?! :( :((
I like your idea of Peter (and, I would add, Susan) being shown at the end comforting Lucy and Edmund. I'm not sure if that will happen, though, because in the last two movies the story never goes more then a minute beyond the time when they leave Narnia...
I wouldn't worry about either Peter or Susan actually traveling to Narnia. I'm 99.9999% sure that won't happen.

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : January 21, 2010 4:01 pm
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

I am sure they won't have Susan and Peter in Narnia itself! that doesn't fit the story at all! if they did that, then it would make NO sense.....but I am positive it won't happen!

Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Topic starter Posted : January 23, 2010 7:29 am
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

I was browsing around the internet searching about Anna Popplewell, and found this interesting statement on Anna_Popplewell.net under Anna and then under filmography. Under her different accomplishments this was written "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2009) (pre-production) .... Susan Pevensie" I am not sure what this means, but it sounds pretty cool! :) Any ideas on the significance of this? 8-|

PM me if you would like be part of a Lion Party in the state of New York!

Posted : March 26, 2010 7:20 am
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Well, it would seem that this is our first evidence towards the idea that Susan as well as Peter will have a cameo in VDT. Great! Thanks QueenSusanJ for posting that!

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : March 26, 2010 8:00 am
Lady_Liln
(@lady_liln)
NarniaWeb Nut

I was browsing around the internet searching about Anna Popplewell, and found this interesting statement on Anna_Popplewell.net under Anna and then under filmography. Under her different accomplishments this was written "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2009) (pre-production) .... Susan Pevensie"

Could you provide a link, please? "Anna_Popplewell.net" is nonexistent. If we can see where you found this it would help see if it's just a fan dreaming that this will happen, or if it's a legitimate, sourced bit of info.

Posted : March 26, 2010 2:13 pm
icarus
(@icarus)
NarniaWeb Guru

I was browsing around the internet searching about Anna Popplewell, and found this interesting statement on Anna_Popplewell.net under Anna and then under filmography. Under her different accomplishments this was written "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2009) (pre-production) .... Susan Pevensie"

Could you provide a link, please? "Anna_Popplewell.net" is nonexistent. If we can see where you found this it would help see if it's just a fan dreaming that this will happen, or if it's a legitimate, sourced bit of info.

I think the website they meant to link to was http://www.anna-popplewell.net. However, given that the information there is presented in the same format as it used to show up in on IMDB, with the "pre-production" bit in brackets, i would guess they simply copied and pasted it from IMDB a year or two back when the movie was still in pre-production and Anna Popplewell was still included on the cast list (presumably added by someone who didnt know any better)

However, in terms of a slightly more reliable source....

According to her entry on FanMail.biz, Anna Popplewell is represented by Sasha Leslie Management, who apparently are a subset of the Allsorts Drama School for Children. On their website, under the "agency" section it reads:

Allsorts offers representation for professional acting work and many children who attend our sessions have had the opportunity to work in film, television, radio and theatre.

Recent parts that children have played include:

Susan Pevensie in the latest installment of The Chronicles Of Narnia, ‘Voyage Of The Dawn Treader’

Quite why she would still be represented by what seems to be a children's talent agency, i don't know. Make of it what you will....

http://allsortsdrama.com/agency/

Posted : March 26, 2010 4:05 pm
Bother Eustace
(@bother-eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Allsorts offers representation for professional acting work and many children who attend our sessions have had the opportunity to work in film, television, radio and theatre.

Recent parts that children have played include:

Susan Pevensie in the latest installment of The Chronicles Of Narnia, ‘Voyage Of The Dawn Treader’

Quite why she would still be represented by what seems to be a children's talent agency, i don't know. Make of it what you will....

http://allsortsdrama.com/agency/

Ah... Now that is interesting... one would think that Anna's casting agency know what they're talking about; that is, after all, their job. Unless they meant to say Prince Caspian - but that wouldn't make much sense.

"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia

Posted : March 26, 2010 4:20 pm
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

I would post a link, but how do you do that? /:)

Posted : March 27, 2010 3:36 am
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

I always just copy and paste the link and it works, but I believe there's some sort of url code thingy. If you hit the post reply button, before you type your post there should be a button for making links.

*edit okay I looked it up its [url]paste link in here[/url-] but take out the -

*edit # 2 I don't know if I said this earlier, but incase I didn't I just want to say, I really really really hope Will and Anna are in VDT. (in England not Narnia)

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : March 27, 2010 3:47 am
GeorgieXOXOsmile
(@georgiexoxosmile)
NarniaWeb Nut

I was wondering this also...according to a youtube video I watched everyone who commented confirmed that Anna and Will will not be in VDT. But I think they might be at the beginning...I'm not sure. My guess is they will have a small scene at the beginning and maybe the end.

Signature: Princess Lucy
Check out my Narnia surveys:
http://www.narniaweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=610
http://www.narniaweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1061

Posted : March 27, 2010 3:46 pm
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

I noticed that a lot of the times when they talk about Will and Anna it says they will not be in Narnia, maybe they will be in the movie in England? Just a thought. ;)

Posted : March 28, 2010 3:06 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

^^ that is my guess as well!

Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Topic starter Posted : March 29, 2010 10:45 am
Page 4 / 6