Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Trailer #1 Discussion

Page 54 / 54
8SilverSky
(@8silversky)
NarniaWeb Regular

No, not a new trailer. It was the first one
Still, for me it was the first time seeing it on the big screen, which was quite an experience compared to watching it on my computer. I didn't see the owl movie in 3D though, so the trailer was 2D. I imagine it will be played in 3D if you went to the 3D version of "Legend of the Guardians..."

Posted : September 25, 2010 5:58 am
sandyentersNarnia
(@sandyentersnarnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

^Ooh! Mine when I watched Despicable Me, they aired the trailer before the movie started, and we watched it in 3D! It was awesome! The snowflakes like flying around and Lucy in the magician's room was just magnificent to see in 3D.

"Two sides of the same coin"

Posted : September 25, 2010 10:51 pm
8SilverSky
(@8silversky)
NarniaWeb Regular

One of my friends saw it in 3D before Toy Story 3, and she said it looked amazing! She told me that the water coming out of the painting was a really awesome experience! Can't wait to see the trailer in 3D sometime. Well, much rather the whole movie, of course! It's coming so quickly!

Posted : September 26, 2010 5:55 pm
sandyentersNarnia
(@sandyentersnarnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

^Yeeeah! The water scene in 3D was great! I bet Eustace becoming a dragon in the movie 3D would be even better!! I really do hope the dragon scene and "undragoning scene" is really one of the best scenes they put effort into because it's one of the best parts in the movie! :D.

"Two sides of the same coin"

Posted : September 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Trufflehunter
(@trufflehunter)
NarniaWeb Nut

I saw the trailer in 3D before Toy Story 3, it was ok, but nothing really popped out, and blew me away.

"I'm a beast I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on. I say great good will come of it... And we beasts remember, even if Dwarfs forget, that Narnia was never right except when a son of Adam was King." -Trufflehunter

Posted : October 7, 2010 1:05 pm
milmolsilsol
(@milmolsilsol)
NarniaWeb Newbie

i loved the trailer. LOVED it. i can't wait for this film!!!!! :D

Until you find something worth dying for you're not really living.
Don't wish for a better day. Be glad and use the one you're in.
Pain has been the catalyst to my heart's happiness.

Posted : November 26, 2010 6:23 am
Page 54 / 54
Share: