Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Conga-Rats ! - second conga line

Page 4 / 4
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A big conga rats to both @Twigs and @valiant archer for your many years of service, membership, posts, and friendship.

Party Star   Cake Clap Hug  

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 17, 2024 5:15 am
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Conga rats, Twig's and Valia!

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 17, 2024 1:45 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

As much as I can't believe I'm saying this... today is my 20 year anniversary on NarniaWeb!! Given that I was 13 when I joined, I passed the "been on NarniaWeb half my life" point a few years ago, but now I've been on for almost a full 2/3rds. Wow. And I couldn't have wished for a better place to spend these past 20 years. Hug  

To many more!

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 10, 2024 9:19 am
coracle and johobbit liked
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Happy belated NarniaWeb anniversary to @Gwendolen, @Twigs, @ValiantArcher! Dancing

And today, to @Rya, on your 20 years here. Wow! Party Would you have thought back when you were 13 that you would still be involved on NWeb so many years later?! Grin So glad you have been here for all this time, Hug   and that we have even had the privilege of meeting in person a few times! 😀

Get a load of this LWW cake!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/zoUt5NkTfelm6DJmA4TKZKndNukyCDkTb0FOrmBendZCBuobySoQJHGp_RSpZJv_g9Mk5fwgMQUQVg8A3dqGEO-83WkQxNCAOFbQqMcJBZe9tCz6BIT1fpMUl1_o17TSiiyzz1zE_FxrYnF_snhx0Q

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 10, 2024 9:31 am
coracle
(@coracle)

@rya so glad to have had you on Narniaweb as part of our community. Getting to meet you in person was a bonus. 🥳💃🎉🎶🙂

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 10, 2024 2:36 pm
Ryadian liked
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Huge congrats on your 20 years here, @Rya! Grin So glad you've stuck around!

Thanks, @Jo! Smile

Some days you battle yourself and other monsters. Some days you just make soup.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 10, 2024 6:26 pm
Ryadian liked
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Thanks, everyone! 🙂 Jo, that is a gorgeous cake!

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 10, 2024 6:51 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Conga rats, Rya!

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 11, 2024 12:44 am
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

"Varnafinde
Group: Moderator
Title: Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum"

Grin

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 13, 2024 4:29 pm
Courtenay and coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)

@varna yay!!!! 

Conga rats indeed! 🐀 (sorry, that one can't dance).

💃🕺🧚‍♀️🧝‍♂️👸🥂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 14, 2024 4:26 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

How wonderful, @Varna! Dancing Congratulations on your 19 years here on NarniaWeb, wow!!! It has been lovely getting to know you over the years, through the forum and our PMs. Hug  

How is this for a Rivendell cake?!  Cool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqKT5rdWEAAXxNz.jpg

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 14, 2024 5:04 am
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Conga rats, Varna! Enjoy that virtual cake.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 14, 2024 2:10 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

Love Dancing  

And what a gorgeous cake! Cool  

Thank you all!

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2024 8:53 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Belatedly, but congratulations on your anniversary @Varna! Grin

Some days you battle yourself and other monsters. Some days you just make soup.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2024 5:25 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: