Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] War of the Overdoms: Tower of Shadow and Flame

Page 2 / 7
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

A young man, boy, person stood in the shadows behind the Grand Dark Overlord. Light from the bursting fireballs glinted off his Vibroblade and Blaster, showing that you wouldn't want to cross this guy.

I stepped out of the shadows, my fedora pulled down over my left eye "Greetings, Overlord" he said, taking my fedora off to reveal his blond hair and green eyes.

"Sir, the enemy is weak this early in the game, but they have many more minions, we will need to deploy guerrilla tactics against them. Though we are short on man power, we have far greater weapontry, thanks to the Closet of DOOM! We have unlimited about of firepower" I said, continuing my breafing.

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : January 26, 2011 2:53 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu skips back into the tower.

"YEAH!! Another one of us!! That would make four. The enemy has six or seven, I think. Grr! We must make a solid base so that they cannot win. M'lord, how shall we gather more recruits?"

Lu sighs and sits down to eat chocolate and think, after a moment remembering to offer some to the others.

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : January 26, 2011 3:11 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

"Hello Joe," said Izzy. "Are you officially one of us, or are you one of those... eh... mercenaries again?"

"And don't worry Lu. More will come. There are already a few in Member Chat you consider themselves one of us, though they have not yet officially posted on the board." ;)

~Riella =:)

Posted : January 26, 2011 3:40 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

With a sudden burst of flames, smoke, epic evil music and a fit of coughing, a not so familiar figure appeared in the room. This personage appeared to be in his late teens with shoulder length dark blonde hair, a scraggly beard and decked-out all in black. A black duster jacket and gloves completed the look.

"Is this the place for dark minions to join?" the man inquired as he brushed the remaining soot from his clothes. "I tried going to that Castle place and got kicked out for trying to take over. A lot of over self-righteous..." the man trailed off into a string of half intelligible mumbled names for the Other group as he took off his gloves.

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : January 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

"Yes, it is!" Izzy answered. "Welcome! What's your name? And don't worry. No one will stop you from trying to take over the world here. We're very supportive of eachother's goals."

~Riella =:)

Posted : January 26, 2011 3:55 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Ah! Very good. My name would probably be too hard for you to pronounce in the original tongue, so just call me Cor. That's what everyone else class me.... with the exception of those that come up with more, how to say, colorful names." The man said to the girl who had spoken to him.

"Is there a headmaster around anywhere?"

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : January 26, 2011 4:04 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

"The Grand High Dark Overlord? Yes. His name is Booky. I can't wait for you to meet him. He's just the sort of person you'd like if you enjoy the whole conquering, death, suffering, taking-over-the-world-at-the-expense-of-everyone-else deal. He's pretty awesome. I've sworn my allegience to him. You'd be well of to do the same. He's a great leader."

"Oh, and I'm Izzy, by the way." :)

~Riella

Posted : January 26, 2011 4:12 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu bounces into the square, encouraged by Izzy's news and the new recruitment, Cor.

"Hullo, I'm Lu. Obviously. Izzy and I are friends, partners-in-crime, so to speak. I am still learning that Booky is in charge and I can't do anything more than spy, and-"

Lu rushes towards Booky, eager for news.

"Or is there a mission yet?"

As she eagerly awaits, she eats more chocolate. ;)) She could get used to this...

Posted : January 26, 2011 4:52 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

A small screen near Bookwyrm lit up, the words "PRIVATE HOLOGRAPHIC MESSAGE" appearing on it.

Posted : January 26, 2011 6:51 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I forgot to mention this in the orientation training, but if any of you should like a properly dark minion-esque theme to play as you ascend and descend the Almost Endless Escalator, speak up now. I have dibs on "Imperial March", so no grabsies."

The Grand High Dark Lord noticed a blinking message appearing on his personal communications screen. He scoffed loudly as he read its private label.

"Ha! A private message! I'll bet. It probably has fiendish mind-control subconscious protocols embedded within it. Everyone, don your anti-mind control goggles. They're in your orientation packets, along with the silly string pistols and paint gun rifles, amongst other sundry trifles to be named in the future as I think of them and use my magnificent powers over time and space to retcon them into place in the packets."

Then did the Grand High Dark Lord press the button to open the message. And while that was happening, deep within the bowels of the Tower's dungeons, the staff of Igors began work on a secret project that would make the world tremble.

Posted : January 26, 2011 10:05 pm
Jillhope
(@jillhope)
NarniaWeb Nut

A slim, short, dark cloaked figure was let in at the gate and walked ,silent as a candle flame, to the entrance of the tower. There she signed her name on all the necessary documents and smiled a malicious smile to nobody in particular. The lady Fiona was now part of a great and terrible plot... there was nothing in the world that she liked better.

Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air... ...your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"

Posted : January 27, 2011 3:48 am
Melian_Maia
(@melian_maia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

A dark cloaked girl walked soundlessly into the midsts of the Tower of Shadow and Flame. She threw back her hood and looked around the room. "Where do you sign up to one of Booky's minions?" she asked rather loudly, so as everyone could hear her.

Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie!Secret Order of the Swoosh

Posted : January 27, 2011 6:16 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

((haha, silly string pistols!! I love it!!))

A life-sized Holograph of the White Overlady appeared, sitting on a throne that was now opposite Booky.

"Greetings, Best Enemy," she said. "I will spare you the bore of my inquiring of your health. Now, down to business. My Spy Detector and Pest Fumigation department has found a few questionable creatures in my land. If they are yours, tell them to act like real spies, or I will be forced to follow Overlord protocols 195 and would suggest you follow protocol 88."

Posted : January 27, 2011 8:11 am
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

A very confused person wanders up and down between the Castle and the Tower. She really doesn't know what to do. She was a member of the Lair but really participate in any of the warlike efforts. She doesn't like coffee at all and can barely stand the smell of plain coffee (although flavored coffee does smell better and doesn't bother her as much). Otherwise the Castle does seem very nice. She has heard it has talking cats, and she likes cats a lot, especially talking ones. Cats are ever so much better than dogs. She also heard it has a library and she absolutely loves books. The buffet in the Tower sounds very good, but she notices they eat a lot of chocolate over there and she likes chocolate as well as she likes coffee which is to say not at all. There is something about the Tower that appeals to her scheming side. However, she is not sure about the whole take-over-the-world idea. She has no intention of ever becoming spoiler free. Maybe she should just forget about joining sides and watch from the sidelines. She had told herself she would never get involved in Ditto Town Role Playing because then she might never be able to drag herself away from NarninaWeb and one does have to earn a living. Or maybe she should continue to wander between the two gates and see if anything happens. ...

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Posted : January 27, 2011 12:17 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

POST NOW EDITED!!
Lu bounds into the square.

"I suppose some people ought to be careful." she says, quietly. Then suddenly: "Oh, Patterwigs Pal, you must join us all! Join those namby-pamby elves, and lose your freedom. Join us or- we shall lock her up, right Booky??"

Lu searches for Izzy who is nowhere to be seen.

"Alas, I must go now."

She departs.

*edited part below*

Lu bounds into the castle, weeping, just long enough to throw down her villain-bag-thing, cape and boots.

"I must leave you now, I'm sorry Izzy!"

Then she departs.

Posted : January 27, 2011 12:46 pm
Page 2 / 7
Share: