Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] War of the Overdoms: Tower of Shadow and Flame

Page 1 / 7
Madame Gosté
(@madame-goste)
Member Ditto Town Host

Welcome to one of Ditto Town's Overdoms. 

Here in Ditto Town, there appears to be a war brewing. I do not know what it is about, just that there happens to be a chez Bookwyrm et a chez Lady Arwen. I have given them their own threads, to keep things neater and more organized. Moi, I’m proud to present ze premier Overdom threads. 

If vous would like to join either of ze Overdoms, please double check with ze correct overlady/lord. 

Please follow zese guidelines in your posts:

• Please keep all posts rated “G” or “PG” for ze sake of our younger members.
    • Cooperate with ze plotter, as they basically have ze final word for ze storyline.
    • Please try to make your posts longer than 10 words and shorter than 600 words. If vous want to chat (“I’m at work today. How are vous?”) instead of role-play (“Chedder ze Chipmunk flings himself from branch to branch, looking for his lost thimble.”), please go to ze Cup & Platter Chatroom.
    • All role play characters should be characters vous have invented yourself, not stolen from ze other authors. Vous can use names created by others, but zey must be different characters. Vous can use your characters from ze Ditto Story and Fountain, or ones made up just for this thread. Vous can post a biography of your characters in ze Ditto Town Post Office. [/list1dt7y5cv]

S’amuser!
    Madame Gosté
    Ditto Town Host

Ze Ditto Town War of the Overdoms proudly presents

The Tower of Shadow and Flame

Highly Exalted Spoiled Rotten Overlord:
    Bookwyrm

Minions:

Description:
    Welcome to the Tower of Shadow and Flame. Before you get any further, please sign this form agreeing to be my Eternal Minion. We have a lovely benefits package and excellent health coverage. There's even dental. No retirement package though, because once you enter the tower, you may never leave. BwaHAHAHAHhahaHAHA!

Ahem. Sorry about that. It's a medical condition. Just comes over me all of the sudden. As I was saying, as my Eternal Minion (trademark pending), you will engage the forces of the EVUL elf lady in perilous battle. In return, eternal glory will be yours! Your name will live on forever and you'll also get a shiny plaque and your own room in the Tower. Along with access to the buffet you may be familiar with from my days running the League of Extraordinarily Spoiled Rotten Masterminds.

And now for a little background. There is a naughty elf person named Lady Arwen. We used to get along, but now we have engaged in a bitter and lengthy feud that shakes the ground with its fury. I'm not sure why exactly, mostly because a Grand High Dark Overlord needs an archnemesis.

So after you've signed all the paperwork(in triplicate) go forth and enjoy the pleasures of the Tower (of Flame and Shadow) and wait for the day when we shall stream forth from this fortress and conquer the world!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! BwahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Topic starter Posted : January 25, 2011 6:18 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Looking up at the tower, her eyes sparkling, Izzy the "Silver-Tongued Speaker of Awesomeness" (sometimes known as The Master of Dissension), grasped a pen and scrawled her signature on the necessary documents.

It had been a long time since she had plotted the destruction of others and/or the takeover of the world. Far too long.
Stepping quickly and purposefully, she made her way toward the tower, her mind already scheming dreadful things. There was much evil inside her that needed to be unleashed...

~Riella

Posted : January 26, 2011 11:15 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

*steps into the tower, a frightened look on her face*

I will deeply examine the matter, checking out who this lady is whom you accuse to be an evil elf, and will come back if she is better pleased with this side of the war.

*hopes she is because it would be fun to plot with Riella* ;))

*edit* I have come back to bid the farewell, Riella, and to urge you to join with Lady A. I cannot stay long...

*edit*

The mysterious girl flings a cloak over her shoulders and grins at Riella.

I am in, but I will sign no contract. AAAAAND...

Frodo rocks.

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : January 26, 2011 12:01 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Izzy looked over and saw her friend Lu looking undecided outside the tower. She hoped her friend would decide to join her. Together, they could be invincible, but seperated, they might both be lost... For they had a bond of friendship that no man could seperate... it reminded of her of something... something from a story about two close friends on a mission together to save the world they knew and loved...

Izzy hoped she could also join with her friend to save the world she knew and loved... this tower before her of the Grand High Dark Overlord.

~Riella =:)

Posted : January 26, 2011 12:42 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu stumbles into the tower, glancing around anxiously to make sure that he wasn't watching, then passed out loads of tea and chocolate.

Alright, Riella- I mean, Izzy-, this is for the best! We shall be inseparable! But I need a better name for myself...any suggestions?

*demolishes several pounds of chocolates, then sits back, wrapped in her dark cloak and rather enjoying herself.*

Posted : January 26, 2011 12:48 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

The Grand High Dark Overlord lounged in his office in the highest reaches of the Tower of Shadow and Flame and idly contemplated the world on the other side of his bay windows.

"Hmm, there's just not enough random fireballs," he murmured to himself and pressed a few large buttons red buttons. After a pause, the random explosions of fire emerging from vents on the tower's sides increased in frequency.

"Now to go see if any new minions have arrived. I did put a notice in the newspaper this weekend after all. I'll bet that the silly namby pamby elves didn't think of anything like that. They're probably singing with the fuzzy woodland creatures."

The Grand High Dark Overlord of the Order of Flame and Shadow, master of the Tower of said Flame and Shadow descended down the lengthy curving escalator, to the sound of the "Imperial March" blaring from hidden speakers along the escalator's length. There may have also been confetti. Black and red confetti naturally.

Once in the entrance hall, the Grand High Dark Overlord threw a few mutt treats to the mutant abominations he had created during a previous Grand High Dark Overlord gig and watched happily yet stoically as a few minions filed in and began filling out paperwork.

"Welcome to the Tower of Flame and Shadow!"

Posted : January 26, 2011 12:54 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu glares at the creatures who she will now always think of as the "namby pamby elves". HAHAH! I just looked up what that meant, and I am sure that it is true!

Sticks to Riella like superglue.

What is our first joint assignment, Mr. Dark-Ruler-of-Everything-Guy?

Posted : January 26, 2011 1:00 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

"Greetings High Dark Overlord!" Izzy called through the shadows. "I come once again to serve you as your Silver-Tongued Speaker of Awesomeness and Master of Dissension. Though loyalty is often considered a trait of the so-called-good, it is not lacking in minions, and I will be ever faithful to you. I have brought a friend over to your side." She smiled at Lu.

"I see your meaning about those of the... other side. I will not disgrace myself by uttering their name. They are villains themselves, though they cloak themselves with false peace. In secret they are mere villains-to-be, weak addicts of caffeine, evil at heart though they deny it even to themselves. It is a dark day when only the villains such as we are honest with ourselves and others about who we truly are. But... we rejoice in dark days. So let our evil celebrations begin."

~Riella

Posted : January 26, 2011 1:07 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I would fiercely enjoy being a spy for the other side, as I have an obsession with keeping up with them anyway. ;)) I will inform you of their deepest plans.

Oh, yes; did you tell our master of you rlittle...
*coughcough* bitofinformation* *coughcough* *fromthememberchat* *cough cough*

Pardon my coughing fit, I think I need some more tea. ;)

Lu

Posted : January 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Izzy listened to Lu's *coughcoughcoughingspellcoughcough*.

"Ah, yes. I have obtained some information of the enemy through means of memeber Chat, if the grand high Dark Overlord is at all interested. Though I am sure you witnessed it yourself while there, it might be useful to have it in writing."

~Riella

Posted : January 26, 2011 1:13 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Ah, you shall have to keep me informer, Izzy, as I do not frequent chat- er, um, go there at all. ;)) Anyway, is that where master is?

Lu calls up into his evil lair/throne-room/place.

"Mostuh, are you too busy to socialize with a wannabe spy? I suppose you are in chat."

Reproaches self; his evil highness is awfully busy to waste time with his servants.

Posted : January 26, 2011 1:16 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

The Dark Lord settled down in his throne carved from black and red rock, yet padded with extremely comfortable cushions and complete with drink holders and a small replicator for instant snacks.

"Oh, I adore gossip and spying. It's a very productive way to spend one's time if one is hoping to conquer the world. That and engineering vast armies of mutant clone abominations genetically programmed to obey your every command. Except people keep telling me that isn't biologically possible. Silly people. I locked them all in the dungeon and made them listen to The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins over and over. Such fun!"

Posted : January 26, 2011 1:22 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins???

*slips off to listen herself, then comes back after going crazy*

Uh, never mind..."crack the dishes, break the plates, that's what Bilbo Baggins- Ack! Make it stop, makitstop, makisto!!"

So I shall keep you informed...what are your battle plans, m'lord?

Posted : January 26, 2011 1:30 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

"In that case," izzy spoke up, "perhaps this little piece will be useful in furthering our cause."

She held forth a laptop with clips from a chat conversation. On the screen it read (And I quote) --

(1637) Lady_Arwen: Booky, if you aren't careful, I'll throw sixteen Pre-K children at you.

Izzy put the computer down, and smiled in satisfaction. "I wonder what the 'Holy Ones' would say if they knew their leader threatens to throw children?"

~Riella =:)

Posted : January 26, 2011 2:12 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu tiptoed into the Tower, a grin on her sneaky face.

"I have been watching them, m'lord, but as of yet they are careful...too careful. We shall have to catch them off of their guard. And I may know how..."

Grinning wickedly, Lu skipped out of the tower.

Posted : January 26, 2011 2:32 pm
Page 1 / 7
Share: