Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] War of the Overdoms: Tower of Shadow and Flame

Page 3 / 7
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

Joe grinned when Booky mentioned the Silly String Pistols, his invention. It was basicly a water pistol with a Silly String can where the pistol would normally hold the water. Brilliant if he did say so himself.

Now stepped forward, in front of the Dark Overlord, taking his hat off he said to the Evul Elf Lady, "Madam A, may I inquire of whether or not my arch nemesis. Lt. Thorn is available or not. If she is may I have a word with her? There is something very important I need to speak about with her"

"Oh, and Dark Overlord. I have dibs on Another One Bites the Dust"

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : January 27, 2011 4:47 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Izzy pondered what song she should pick as her Minion-theme. "Do you think 'We Are the Champions' is evil enough for a minion to use?" she asked.

~Riella =:)

Posted : January 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Jillhope
(@jillhope)
NarniaWeb Nut

When she pulled back her hood all of the Lady's bushy hair was now reveal... and she supposed that it was not a pretty sight. Eh, who cared? At the moment the most important thing was.... well, that she seemed to have just missed a very important thing.
As she walked deeper into the tower she heard a few people calling out names of songs, and consequently wondered if there was something important behind that also... oh well, she would find out soon enough. She followed the voices and ended up in a room with five or six people in it.
She was to shy to call attention to herself so she went and stood quietly in the corner and pulled out her "Evil Sketches" sketchbook and started drawing who knew what.

~Lady Fee

Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air... ...your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"

Posted : January 28, 2011 3:42 am
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

"He appears to be...." Cor said as the Dark Lord appeared in the room. "Pleasure to meet you two, Izzy and Lu." he said with a slight bow. Bowing was not normal an Evil thing to do, but Cor had always been a bit of an outcast on these sorts of things.

"Mr. Grand Dark Lord, sir, I would like to have dibs on the Morder theme."

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : January 28, 2011 5:05 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu stumbles into square.

"Please, Izzy, come with me!" she cries before dashing back out once more. Over her shoulder, she yells "I'd love for you to get to meet Lady A.! Perhaps she is not as we once thought her to be!"

She is gone, in the other tower: Gold and Ivory...

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : January 28, 2011 7:09 am
Jillhope
(@jillhope)
NarniaWeb Nut

The lady finishes her sketch and squares her shoulders, she has decided that she must after all ask someone what this whole music picking thing is... she hates asking questions because she feels like she should be all knowing... She taps lightly on Izzy's shoulder. "Um.... so... why are we supposed to be picking songs?" She thought a moment "And if I have to pick a song have either 'Starwars theme' or 'Knife in the dark' from the lord of the rings already been picked?"

~Lady Fee

Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air... ...your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"

Posted : January 28, 2011 7:58 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu bounces back into the square.

"Come with me, Jillhope, and for the moment at least, forget all else!"

Lu tries to drag her into the other tower...

Posted : January 28, 2011 8:04 am
Bother Eustace
(@bother-eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

A tall, lithe, gangly, spindly, and otherwise incredibly emaciated figure, dressed in tattered and oily black robes, slowly stalked into the Tower of Shadow and Flame. His face was shrouded not by a hood, but by an aura of nearly tangible darkness, from the depths of which two eerily yellow eyes pierced outward. He stopped in the center of the main atrium.

"I am come," He said slowly and deliberately, in a gravelly voice which sounded a lot like death on a Tuesday - whatever that might sound like. He then began to cackle uncontrollably, causing every angular bone in his body (which were very visible beneath his nearly translucent grey skin) to shake and rattle like dead branches in the wind.

Half-way through this frightfully freakish display, his image suddenly began to shudder, blur, and fade, like a picture on a TV set with bad reception. In a flash, his appearance changed completely, from a frightening figure of horror to a not-so-intimidating probably-human young man wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt from Sea World. He was no longer scary or horrifying; simply strange and weird looking. It took him a few moments to notice that the change had occurred; but when he did, he sighed sorrowfully.

"Rats. My perception filter batteries must have died again... I hate it when that happens mid-cackle!" Feeling dejected and ashamed, he approached the register and signed in, voicing what he was writing as he went. "Name - Boegus Boenhedd of Boeggle, from Boeshane. Friends - and anyone who wants to live longer - call me Boe. Musical theme of preference? Hm... Oh, of course: Parlay, from Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. Heh, love that score..."

"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia

Posted : January 28, 2011 8:12 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lucy peeks in through the tower doors. *gasp!*

"I had better stay away from this place for good! If only Izzy would follow me...!"

Crying, she runs away.

(OOC Riella, please join me! I need you!)

Posted : January 28, 2011 8:23 am
Melian_Maia
(@melian_maia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

The hooded and cloaked wanderer stopped before the Grand Dark Overlord. She threw back her hood revealing herself to be none other than Lia, one of the Spoiler Free Monks.
"Grand Dark Overlord, sir, despite the fact that I am a Monk, I willingly join your ranks. Might I have The Kraken (from the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack) as my theme song?"

Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie!Secret Order of the Swoosh

Posted : January 28, 2011 9:03 am
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Spies? What spies? Do you think I would really spy on you, dearest arch-nemesis? I think I'm offended," the Grand High Dark Overlord said, aghast and feigning shock. "Of course I'll look into it and give everyone a stern warning."

In the background, the Tower's staff of reprogrammed Terminators moved around silently, programming the new songs into the Almost Endless Escalator and filing the paperwork.

Posted : January 28, 2011 1:34 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

A perfectly flawless eyebrow flew into the air.

"And not just human spies. Get the termites out of the castle woodwork immediately, or they will be fumigated." She smirked. "Of course you wouldn't, Best Enemy. You would never be that evil. Haha, yeah, right. Anyway, just be warned--I have some new recruits that may need some practice with target shooting."

Posted : January 28, 2011 1:59 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Termites? Pfft, like I would waste time with ordinary, mundane little bugs. No, were I going to go that route, I'd infiltrate your ... "castle" with nanobots. Either that or train an elaborate army of mutant trees to eat and replace all the trees currently surrounding your castle and report back to me via coded messages on leaves capable of self-locomotion. Hmm, definitely that one," the Grand High Dark Overlord said and then pressed a button on his throne. "Igors? Do we have any mutant trees growing in the laboratories? If not, get some."

Posted : January 28, 2011 11:55 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

A sparrow flies into one of the shadowy and flamey halls of the Tower, drops a scroll on the Silver-Tongued Speaker's head, before hastily flying out.

The Evermonk is flattered by thy invitation, but seeing as she is currently in the midst of helping with the august White Queen's orientation game for new minions, now is not really a good time to be captured by the enemy and left to rot in the Kitchen of the Wailing Sink. She asks thy pardons, and hopes that thy designs, which art always so thoughtfully cruel, can be rescheduled. Gramercy.

Referring to herself in third person,
The Rose-Tree Dryad

P.S. Tell thy Overling that turning dryads and hamadryads into mutants is an abomination, and kindly remind him of what happened the last time a wicked ruler tested the temper of the trees.

:))

Posted : January 29, 2011 4:05 am
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

Watching the banter between the Dark Overlord and the hologram lady was quite amusing. Shortly after the conversation ended, Cor suddenly remembered something and stepped forward to speak to the Dark One. "Master, would it be possible to change my theme tune to "Man with a Harmonica" instead of the Mordor theme? Or is it too late for that?" The young minion asked glancing past his new master at the horde of Terminators in the background.

Terminators! What a novel idea....

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : January 29, 2011 2:42 pm
Page 3 / 7
Share: