Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Jill Pole

Page 6 / 8
CharlotteRose
(@charlotterose)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sorry to but in on the convo, just go round me :)
Really cool ideas guys, nice descriptions and pictures!
I had a dream about Jills clothes (I don't know why- a bit random but still) and I thought that her uniform would be like lucys in PC (I especialy like the hat), but it would be mostly grey with a bit of Navy (Perhaps as an edge to sleves/ collars on her blazer. But at Cair Paravel she changes into some narnian clothes that are quite nice, and she has a cape when she leaves at night. When they set off with Puddle glum she'll probably have some improvised clothes made from Marshwiggle clothes.
At Harfang she wears a Navy dress that is almost floor length (so she might trip when running and add tention to a chase scene as films always do.) and a long bright red cape. I like these colour because they are vivid but in the dark they will look more mysterious.
What do you think?

Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 21, 2011 7:16 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Oooh, the navy blue w/ red cape sounds like Arwen's blood-red almost- very pretty!! :)

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 21, 2011 9:25 am
Jill_Pole
(@jill_pole_1590370812)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sorry but maybe a little change, at Harfang they are supposed to wear extravagant and bright costumes, and the book says green.
The only colours that haven't been used are Red, Yellow, Light green... some others...
suggestions?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2011 12:31 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Maybe not green cause of LotGK (Lady of the Green Kirtle) but then again maybe that was supposed to be one of her dresses?

Yellow sounds good. :)

The book said green and red (cape?) I think, maybe it could be that?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2011 11:49 am
Jill_Pole
(@jill_pole_1590370812)
NarniaWeb Nut

I forgot about the LotGK!!! How did that happen???
I was thinking, as in the First move Susan wore a Dark Green, and the LotGK would wear a "venomous" green, maybe a lighter one?? Or even switch around to be a Green cape and a Red dress, although I do prefer the other way round.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2011 4:00 pm
CharlotteRose
(@charlotterose)
NarniaWeb Nut

bleargchhhh! Green and red! Perfect eye catching colours. :D
Of course it would make sense to use green as it is likely that LotGK would probably have been the only human sized woman at Harfang (who wasn't eaten)! I was thinking too prettily. Thats not to say that Green and red can't be pretty together, it just depends on shades!

Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 29, 2011 5:54 am
Jill_Pole
(@jill_pole_1590370812)
NarniaWeb Nut
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I just read on a Narnia Fan-site that they have news about clothes/hairstyles for Jill!! :D I've linked the two costumes I've found for her here.

The first one had a few lines of explanation: This dress is for a flash-forwards several years after The Silver Chair, when Jill and Eustace are married and expecting their first child. We have decided to delay the going back to Narnia and Last Battle occurs when they are in their mid-forties. Their children come along with them too (there will be four by that time).

http://www.padawansguide.com/c3/p12_med.jpg

The second one had not much explanation at all.

We wanted Jill to dress up in brighter colors after the depressing under-ground sequence and we like the color green. Great choice!! (The neckline will be filled in with a hot pink scarf for modesty).

Lu

ReplyQuote
puddleglum32
(@puddleglum32)
NarniaWeb Nut

I don't think she will be wearing a dress.

Founder of the Switchfoot Club.
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Check it out on the Talk About Narnia forum!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2011 11:01 am
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

I just read on a Narnia Fan-site that they have news about clothes/hairstyles for Jill!! :D I've linked the two costumes I've found for her here.

The first one had a few lines of explanation: This dress is for a flash-forwards several years after The Silver Chair, when Jill and Eustace are married and expecting their first child. We have decided to delay the going back to Narnia and Last Battle occurs when they are in their mid-forties. Their children come along with them too (there will be four by that time).

http://www.padawansguide.com/c3/p12_med.jpg

The second one had not much explanation at all.

We wanted Jill to dress up in brighter colors after the depressing under-ground sequence and we like the color green. Great choice!! (The neckline will be filled in with a hot pink scarf for modesty).

Lu

Wow, very funny, is that supposed to be an April Fools Day trick?

made by katherine

ReplyQuote
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

What? WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME WHAT APRIL FOOLS DAY IS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? /:) 8-| ;) :- #:-s

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2011 11:07 am
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

Lucy of Narnia, this should answer your questions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

made by katherine

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2011 11:10 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Well I don't know about all this APril stuff but doesn't that green dress rock??? So very Jill-ish!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2011 11:48 am
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

I agree with Lucy! I think it T'will be a fantastico fashion choice for Jill! These new narnia movies are sounding better and better!!!!!

~Riella =:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2011 5:11 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

APRIL FOOLS!! (and yes I do know what it is...;)) )

Lu :D

P.S. If they REALLY had Jill wear Padme's dress... 8-}

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 2, 2011 5:53 am
Page 6 / 8
Share: