Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Favorite Character?

Page 2 / 2
moo25
(@moo25)
NarniaWeb Regular

Urgh, I was torn between Edmund and Eustace...but in the end I picked Eustace because he had far superior script dialogue to work with. Reepicheep was also a close third between the two of them, I have to say! :D

I stand with the Lord at my side, always.
For Narnia and the North!
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Posted : January 3, 2011 5:48 am
mayahabee
(@mayahabee)
NarniaWeb Regular

Esutace- Oh wait, I spelled the name wrong. EUSTACE!

I love his lines along with his expressions~! He is superb and totally fits Eustace!

One of the parts that I love is when he shouting and panicking at the people on the ship and then when Tavros (it was him right?) told him about the Dawn Treader which made him faint.

Posted : January 3, 2011 11:33 am
SmileySmackdown
(@smileysmackdown)
NarniaWeb Regular

It's so hard to choose just one favorite. I love all the characters for such different reasons, so it's difficult to compare them. I've always loved Edmund, Lucy, and Reep, and Eustace was just PERFECT. :D I guess I'd have to go with Aslan in the end though.

"When the world around you crumbles, He will be strong."
Georgie Henley+ Long hair= Wonderful! :)

Posted : January 3, 2011 3:18 pm
aragorn2
(@aragorn2)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Eustace was definitely the best character in the movie, somehow his script turned out perfect when the rest of the characters scripts were terrible.

Posted : January 4, 2011 2:59 am
wild rose
(@wild-rose)
Member Moderator Emeritus

My favorite character was Drinian, I loved the way he was a sort of no nonesense sort of guy. He knew his business and did it well. He was calm and cool and practical. I loved the way they made him in the movie, he was so awesome, my favorite character hands down :D . After him there is a tie between Eustace and Lucy

always be humble and kind

Posted : January 4, 2011 6:18 am
perfect_jill_pole
(@perfect_jill_pole)
NarniaWeb Regular

Ever since the 1st filme ever made, my fav character has been Edmund. So my vote goes to Edmund.

HELP SAVE SILVER CHAIR! WATCH VDT!

Posted : January 7, 2011 9:43 am
Turkish Delight
(@turkish-delight)
NarniaWeb Regular

I don't like Eustace as much. Though he was very funny. Why are you talking to that bird? Ha Ha
I like Reep and Lilliandil was my favorit in VDT.

I saw it 3 times. It was my favorit one out of all 3.

Posted : January 9, 2011 7:18 am
CharlotteRose
(@charlotterose)
NarniaWeb Nut

I swear I voted on this before, but never mind...
Eustace was AMAZING. I agree that he had an amazing scrip and his over all performance was exceptional! Everything about Will Poulters performance was great. I had seen his in other things before and already loved him, so I was confident that he'd do a great job but he did better that I could have possibly imagined! I think my ramble makes my point for me, he was Great!
But Lucy and Caspian tie at second for me...they are great too!

Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!

Posted : March 15, 2011 9:47 am
Edmund_The_Just
(@edmund_the_just)
NarniaWeb Regular

Throughout all 3 Narnia films made so far, my favourite character ALWAYS has been Edmund. So, of course I voted for him ;)
I did also like Eustace even though I think Will's performance was sometimes a little bit over the top. But I still liked him (and especially his journal ;) ).

Posted : March 15, 2011 11:52 am
CharlotteRose
(@charlotterose)
NarniaWeb Nut

O.K, now I sound a bit weird ranting on like that with Edmund_The_Just's comment below mine :D
No really, I loved Will performance. Edmund was great in this as well though now i think back, he is really grown up which is cool!

Narnia is childhood...

Seriously, just give the kid the orange. He needs his vitamin C!

Posted : March 15, 2011 12:04 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: