Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Bilbo Baggins

MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Bilbo Baggins: the hobbit who started it all. Here you can discuss all things Bilbo, whether it be his jovial personality or his chance encounter with the One Ring. And, of course, it would be a good idea to mention his journey there and back again, the journey on which I accompanied him. Those were the good old days, and I should like to reminisce.

And whatever you do, don't mention spiders. He had a rather nasty encounter with them a while back.

av by dot

Topic starter Posted : March 31, 2012 10:01 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Bilbo, oh Bilbo. A fair and fun employer, a noble hobbit who has many tales woven around him. And he has one awesome garden, thanks to his Gardener. ;;)

Spiders! Tell me! I met (and killed) a bigger one than any of you can possibly imagine. And what about ... goblins/orcs? *shudders*

Bilbo, oh Bilbo. Thank you for taking on this life-long Middle-earth journey. Will you deign to allow me to you?

*goes back to trimming the verge, slightly embarrassed at the thought*

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : March 31, 2012 10:48 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Samwise, you are a worthy young hobbit. Your old dad is, no doubt, proud of the way you've turned out.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : March 31, 2012 12:08 pm
Share: