Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Thorin Oakenshield

MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

I open this topic reluctantly and begrudgingly. Thorin, our leader, has enough of an ego already without this thread. Nevertheless, I was requested to do so, and therefore Master Fili always fulfills a request.

So, here is a place where you can discuss Thorin Oakenshield. But perhaps you might like to check out my thread as well?

av by dot

Topic starter Posted : March 31, 2012 9:49 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Ah, my good friend Thorin Oakenshield. A strong leader, a wise dwarf, and not a bad singer!
Bilbo Baggins at your service - and your family's!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : March 31, 2012 9:53 am
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Bilbo, dear Bilbo. How wonderful to see you again. It has been such a long time since we went there and back again. This is such a glorious reunion of friends from Middle-earth, old and new.

Too bad the rest of the dwarves aren't here. I find myself severely outnumbered by hobbit folk.

av by dot

Topic starter Posted : March 31, 2012 9:58 am
Share: