Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Your Hobbies

Narnian78
(@narnian78)
NarniaWeb Guru

Do you have a special hobby that you like to spend time with in your leisure? I remember that I started a thread like this on the Into the Wardrobe forums years ago. In fact I think I gave it the same title.  I hope this thread will be for those who wish to share their hobbies.  My favorite things to do include watching birds and taking nature walks, listening to classical music (especially choral music), and collecting miniature lighthouses of Michigan.  My hobbies also include reading books about lighthouses and amateur astronomy as well those on birds, nature and fantasy stories. I feel that my recreation is good way to spend my leisure time. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 10, 2023 3:43 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Interesting, Narnian78!

I would say my main hobbies are: reading; music; JRRT and CSL; Christian apologetics (defence of the faith); cooking and baking; gardening, clouds; the night sky; volunteering; walking; swimming. Smile  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 13, 2023 9:42 am
Narnian78 liked
Narnian78
(@narnian78)
NarniaWeb Guru

Probably most people here would have Narnia as a hobby or things related to C. S. Lewis. I am sure that some of the people posting here are collectors.

I listed my collection in this thread and I think other people may have some of the same items:

https://community.narniaweb.com/index.php/community/narnian-merchandise/collection-showcase/paged/7/

It is a considerable amount of money I spent, but who cares if it is on Narnia items?  🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 27, 2023 5:26 am
Share: