Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Collection Showcase

Page 7 / 7
Narnian78
(@narnian78)
NarniaWeb Guru

I have the following items in my collection:

All seven Narnia books in hardcover (Harper Collins edition) with black and white illustrations by Pauline Baynes

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe paperback edition (color illustrations by Pauline Barnes)

The official movie guide to the making of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (paperback book)

Beyond the Wardrobe: The Official Guide to Narnia, an illustrated guide to C. S. Lewis’ writing of the Narnia books (paperback book)

Vinyl LPs of actors reading parts of the first four Narnia books (publication order). The actors are Ian Richardson, Claire Bloom, and Anthony Quayle. Each reading is about one hour in length.

Focus on the Family Radio Theatre ( all seven dramas on audio CD’s)

BBC Narnia complete series in two different DVD sets. One has the series in half hour episodes and the other has it in three long movies.

The three Narnia Walden films on Blu-ray.

DVD of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in full screen.

The soundtracks of the three Walden Narnia films on audio CD.

The BBC Narnia music composed by Geoffrey Burgon on audio CD.

A map of Narnia which I bought when I was in college.

A Guide Through Narnia by Martha C. Sammons (paperback book published in 1979.

Four Narnia travel mugs with pictures on them by little known artists.

These were bought over many years, but I didn’t mind spending the money on them since l am a fan.

Just added:

Hallmark ornament of Lucy Pevensie entering the Wardrobe dated 2006. This was based on the first Walden movie and it is probably no longer in production. A rare find!

Just added:

2006 calendar of the 2005 film of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.  There is a picture from the movie for each month of the year.

Recently added:

1984 calendar of Voyage of the Dawn Treader illustrated by Michael Hague.  All of the color pictures are based on the book.  This is a very beautiful calendar!

Companion to Narnia: A Complete Guide to the Magical World of C. S. Lewis’s The Chronicles of Narnia by Paul F. Ford (paperback book, 2005 edition).

Narnia Christmas ornament with a quote from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. ”All shall be right when Aslan comes in sight…”

A Field Guide to Narnia by Colin Duriez.

1982 Narnia calendar of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe illustrated by Michael Hague.

Disney wristwatch based on the first Walden film. It has a picture from the movie inside the crystal.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 1:10 pm
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

Here's the following that I have-

All seven books in the series

The animated adaptation of The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe on VHS

All of the BBC Mini Series on DVD

All of the Walden movies on DVD

A necklace of Peter's shield

A Narnia charm bracelet

Board Game

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 2:10 pm
Narnian78 liked
Narnia nymph
(@narnia-nymph)
NarniaWeb Regular

Every time I take a break from Narnia, I never keep anything (probably because I don't think I'll go back to it, but I got to stop doing this, since it's getting too expensive), so I have to replace everything. Here's what I've replaced so far (most of it is on order from either eBay or Amazon):

Books:

The Chronicles of Narnia one volume edition (with the White Witch on the cover; it's a image from LWW)

Beyond the Wardrobe: The Official Guide to Narnia 

DVDs:

The Chronicles of Narnia: LWW Extended Edition

Music:

The Chronicles of Narnia: LWW Score

Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia: LWW (I love the New World track by Toby Mac, been listening to it non stop on YouTube until I get my copy)

The only things I can't replace that I had last time are the bookmarks (but I can check Etsy for some homemade ones). I probably also had a poster and the movies and soundracks for PC and VotDT (though this time I can buy them on Blu-ray instead of DVD, since I use my PS4 for everything, not just games).

I might ask a friend of mine (who's quite religious, so Narnia means something different to her than it does to me. Although I do believe in a higher power, so to speak, I don't consider myself religious) to buy me this book for my birthday: Companion to Narnia: Revised Edition

I already have a Guide to Tolkien (the David Day illustrated edition), but I've never had one on Narnia (other than the Beyond the Movie edition that I mentioned above).

Check out my fan fiction story: https://stormy-lass.livejournal.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 22, 2021 11:11 pm
Kokoro Hane
(@kokoro-hane)
NarniaWeb Regular

Books:

All 7 books individual hardbacks (HarperCollins)

All 7 books in one pretty hardback (Barnes & Noble)

Walden Media films:

The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe theatrical DVD release 

The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe extended cut w/book ends (they keep my individual hardbacks set together~)

Prince Caspian 

Voyage of the Dawn Treader (but for some reason it's been misplaced, so I might just have to buy another copy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 8, 2022 7:06 pm
Kokoro Hane
(@kokoro-hane)
NarniaWeb Regular

Time to update!

Added:

3-disc set of the BBC Narnia adaptation 

The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe [Special Edition Soundtrack]

Prince Caspian [Soundtrack]

Voyage of the Dawn Treader [Walden Media adaptation] (I couldn't find the DVD anywhere at home, so I just re-bought it lol)

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2022 8:07 pm
Page 7 / 7
Share: