Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Horse and His Boy play coming up!

Page 1 / 2
hogglestock
(@hogglestock)
NarniaWeb Regular

Anyone here planning to go to the Horse and Hiis Boy play at the Logos Theater? Anyone following the news about it but can't go?
They've had the sign for it up for a couple of weeks now, and showed one of the horse puppets on a live Facebook video recently.

~Once a king or queen in Narnia, always a king or queen.~

Topic starter Posted : February 15, 2019 3:32 am
hogglestock
(@hogglestock)
NarniaWeb Regular

Here's a link to the video I saw--looks like there are a few others, too.
https://www.facebook.com/LogosTheatre/videos/778868285819936/

Topic starter Posted : February 15, 2019 3:34 am
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

There is a whole group of NarniaWebbers going on March 1st. Sadly I won't make it myself. Are you going hogglestock?

Posted : February 15, 2019 3:56 am
hogglestock
(@hogglestock)
NarniaWeb Regular

Yes, I am! I'd heard there was a group going, but I didn't know who or how many...

Topic starter Posted : February 15, 2019 4:01 am
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

hogglestock, will you be going on the first? Right now there are 14 going I think. If you're going the same day I'll have them send you a PM.... or post here, whatever they want to do. ;)

Posted : February 15, 2019 4:16 am
hogglestock
(@hogglestock)
NarniaWeb Regular

Yes, I've got a ticket for opening night. :) And I just got an e-mail that they're doing a red-carpet-type event that night, too.

Topic starter Posted : February 15, 2019 4:20 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Hi hogglestock, what date is that event?
I read about a gala night before the date we are booked for, which is Friday 1st.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : February 15, 2019 5:39 am
hogglestock
(@hogglestock)
NarniaWeb Regular

Looks like the Gala's February 25th, a master class with Douglas Gresham on the 27th, and opening night March 1st (with the red carpet thing from 530 before the 7:00 play).
Here's the event page https://thelogostheatre.com/. The red carpet info came as an image in an e-mail. I'm not sure if it would be ok to post that here?

Topic starter Posted : February 15, 2019 6:07 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Yep, there's a whole bunch of us staff/moderators going. If you would like to meet up with us, just look for the large group probably wearing Narnia t-shirts and geeking out. ;) :p

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : February 15, 2019 7:36 am
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

Oh, will there be a report of some sort? *Drooling with envy*

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle

Posted : February 15, 2019 7:40 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

I'm hoping to have a review up the following week, so keep an eye out for that!

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : February 15, 2019 7:53 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Thanks, hogglestock, that looks like a good fun thing for us to attend before the show!! So, do I need to get dressed up, I mean really dressed up? - oh wait, I'll be in my Narniaweb tee shirt and Narniaweb hoodie!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : February 15, 2019 7:58 am
hogglestock
(@hogglestock)
NarniaWeb Regular

Well, I guess that settles the question of whether I wear my NW shirt or not... :)

Topic starter Posted : February 15, 2019 8:16 am
hogglestock
(@hogglestock)
NarniaWeb Regular

The horses came to visit while Douglas Gresham was speaking today!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ePSjzDZ1_jPHfR5HKKgujEVEBMSNXnwE/view?usp=sharing
If there's a better way to share the picture, let me know. :) I just did what was quick and easy.

Topic starter Posted : February 27, 2019 9:01 am
Glumpuddle
(@gp)
News Poster, Podcast Producer

Very cool hogglestock!

Regarding the dress code: I called the theatre and they said there is quite a range. Some guys wear jeans and a nicer shirt. A few will wear a suit.

I'm going to wear a long-sleeve polo shirt and wear my NW t-shirt over the top.

Outdoors, it should be perfect weather for a NarniaWeb hoodie!

YouTube.com/gpuddle | Twitter.com/glumpuddle

Posted : February 27, 2019 10:07 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: