Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Happy Mod Appreciation Day!!!!

Page 2 / 5
ForeverFan
(@foreverfan)
NarniaWeb Guru

Thank you to all the mods and admins for all your hard work! :) It is always appreciated, and actually, you are all greatly appreciated too. :)

And, thank you wisewoman for being such a, to put it rather simply, wise woman and great moderator. :) :) :)

Dear days of old, with the faces in the firelight,
Kind folks of old, you come again no more.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)

Posted : May 26, 2012 8:14 am
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Thank you guys sooooo much! I've had a highly stressful few days and this next week will be equally stressful. You guys have literally made my day! You have no idea how much this means! NarniaWeb wouldn't be near as fun without all of you. I may not get to post much, but I am very thankful for each and every one of y'all!

Love the graphics!

Posted : May 26, 2012 8:40 am
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

Woah....

Thank y'all so much for being such great member, which makes our job a lot easier/more fun. ;) :D Also for those that have posted vids/graphics on the previous page, y'all did an AMAZING job! :-bd

Again, thanks for all the lovely well wishes and effort put into this! It truly means a lot. :)

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : May 26, 2012 8:50 am
Melian_Maia
(@melian_maia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Happy Mod Day to you, happy Mod Day to you, happy Mod Day dear Moddies, happy Mod Day to you! :D ;))

Thank you all so much for everything you do to keep this forum a safe (and fun!) place to be! Ya'll rock. :)

Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie!Secret Order of the Swoosh

Posted : May 26, 2012 9:17 am
Miss Rosario
(@miss-rosario)
NarniaWeb Guru

Happy Moderator Appreciation Day to all of our dear mods and admins! You guys are so very much appreciated. NarniaWeb would not be the site we know and love without you. Thank-you for your hard work, kindness, support, and advice. This is the friendliest, safest, bestest forum I have encountered through the internet, and so much of the credit for that goes to you guys. We love you!

I remember the early days on my first account when I was intimidated by the mods. Not that it was your fault... much. ;) :p But suddenly quantities of my friends here have morphed into moderators. HOW did that happen? ;))

Again, thank-you. I don't think that can be said enough. You guys are truly the best. Happy Mod Day!

Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci

Posted : May 26, 2012 9:36 am
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Happy Mod Day, you guys!

Thank you so much for making this site so safe and enjoyable, upholding the rules, and being our best friends at the same time! You guys are the best.

~Riella =:)

Posted : May 26, 2012 9:58 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Wow. I feel special. :D :p Thank you all so much! It feels a bit odd to be on the other side of things since I was helping to plan this last year. ;)) The graphics and video are amazing!

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : May 26, 2012 10:18 am
Lady Courage
(@lady-courage)
NarniaWeb Guru

Happy Mod Day!!!!

Somehow or other, all of the very best mods I've ever known were and are on NarniaWeb. Other forums might think it very selfish of us NWebbers to keep you all to ourselves, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :P

Y'all work hard to keep NW a safe and fun place for all of us to be. The kind of place we can run to when we need a friend and at the same time the kind of place we can debate more or less intelligently about tough topics without going all nasty. NarniaWeb is what it is because of the leadership of the mods. Y'all are awesome.

Thank you

Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson

Posted : May 26, 2012 10:20 am
malkah
(@malkah)
NarniaWeb Guru

Aww. You guys are seriously the best. I think most of us can tell the same story; we came here for the Narnia movies, but we stay because of you all. ;) This is without a doubt the most intelligent, fun-loving, close-knit community I've ever encountered online, and it's an awesome privilege to mod here.

Thank you SO much for all your work, the lovely graphics, and your beautiful video, Badger! :D

the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics

Posted : May 26, 2012 10:28 am
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

Happy Mod Appreciation Day, dear moderators!
As a mod of a different board, I know a little about what kind of work you have to do. That board is not nearly as busy, though, so you would have a lot more to do here with keeping spammers away and keeping us in order!

I would like to thank stargazer especially. He has done so much to make me feel welcome, both in the Ditto Story, and on NarniaWeb generally.

Thank you for your friendliness, stargazer - and for all the fun we've had in Ditto Town!

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : May 26, 2012 10:30 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Trying to type through teary eyes here ... seriously. You guys are amazing. Thank you for all your special words, and the work you put into today. I love the various avatars and signatures, and Narnian_Badger, your video, as always, is so very meaningful. Excellent work, both through visuals and that gorgeous FotR "Many Meetings" music. *goosebumps all over* Well done, jolly well done! And how thoughtful to include the Mod Emeritus too.

Liberty, that strawberry cake (?) is stupendous! Would dearly like to try that. ;))

wild rose, thanks for the lovely Intro and for helping to spear-head this.

Bella, wow, your certainly personalized the graphics for this hobbit. :D I have saved them because they mean so very much, and are grrrrreatly appreciated. I had a good chuckle too from that first sig line. :)) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words.

Woohoo, I could comment on everyone's graphics: each is original and thought-ful. You wonderful, articulate, respectful, enthusiastic, fun, bright, and dedicated members are truly what make this forum so very special. It's an honour to be a part of NarniaWeb—an online family. ♥

*snags one of Rose-Tree's brownie ice cream sandwiches on the way out, along with a cuppy cake from AslansChild's post, and one of Libby's strawberries* (No, I don't love food at all. ;) )

Here's to the next 'camaradic' and memorable year on NarniaWeb!

Further up and further in! :D

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : May 26, 2012 10:32 am
Weirdo
(@weirdo)
NarniaWeb Nut

Happy Mod Appreciation Day! I'm hoping it will be fun; my helping plan may end in....disaster. I shall try my best however. B-)
*sends hugs to all nods*

Thank you so much. :D

Member of the Switchfoot Club! :D
NW siblings: wild rose, DeDe, The Jedi Clone, Melian Maia, Gathmandais, TheDwarfMan, and csjesi.
I'm a Northie! :D
Member of Loki's Army
Aegrenil, fifth Time Guardian.

Posted : May 26, 2012 10:35 am
The Jedi Clone
(@the-jedi-clone)
NarniaWeb Regular

Accidental post!

RL Sister to Melian Maia
Adopted Sister to Weirdo and Gildor_Inglorien

Nellie of Narnia
(@nellie-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Dear mods:
All of you are wonderful gifts from God
Each of you is such a special mod
Running the forum as well as you do
What can I say but a big THANK-YOU!

And I especially want to thank GlimGlum, the mod for whom I made my graphics (the avatar of which is still upcoming...sorry Glimmie! ).

Dear Glimmie, I just want to say that I am really grateful for you and I appreciate your warm presence on NarniaWeb very much. As I've mentioned to you before, one thing I really admire about you is your faith and perseverance, even when times are tough. Thank-you for your wonderful example to all and thanks for being such a great mod! :D

With fondness, Nellie of Narnia :)

"Polly knew at once that it was the Cabby's wife, fetched out of our world not by any tiresome magic rings, but quickly, simply and sweetly as a bird flies to its nest."
(The Magician's Nephew, Chapter 11)
Real life daughter to johobbit!
NW niece to ramagut.
NW Hobbit cousin to coracle.

Shadowlander
(@shadowlander)
NarniaWeb Guru

Thanks all of ya, though I'm currently on hiatus from moderating I'm grateful to all of ya for the warm sentiments to all of us! Badger, that was a wonderful video, but I'd expect nothing less from a fellow Carolinian. ;))

Kennel Keeper of Fenris Ulf

Posted : May 26, 2012 10:36 am
Page 2 / 5
Share: