Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Entering the Wardrobe: Your Personal NarniaWeb History

Page 6 / 8
Stylteralmaldo
(@stylteralmaldo)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Whooooohoooo.......three days earlier than I thought. LOL.

It is good to be back. :)

My nickname emoji: :@)

...Let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity,...with instruction about ablutions, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. (Hebrews 6:1-2)

Posted : December 8, 2012 10:32 am
peterpevensie
(@peterpevensie)
NarniaWeb Regular

We should add the mod moot and The Hobbit watching party. (Perhaps a list of the NWebbers forum names?) I'm told it was a close second to the largest NW group ever to assemble.

In other news, Sty - good to see you again. You were mentioned last weekend at The Hobbit watching party. My end of the table at the pre-movie lunch included former Kaleb70 and BERNINBUSH.

God bless, Peter Pevensie.
I love Narnia.
WC +1145! (04/16/10).
Little brother to Princess Anna, Big brother to Pevensie#5, Ti'ana, and Erucenindë.

Posted : December 18, 2012 3:51 pm
narnia fan 7
(@narnia-fan-7)
NarniaWeb Guru

I'd love to be added to the timeline if its not much trouble:)

Posted : December 31, 2012 4:03 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Not at all, narnia fan 7. And you have been added. We're glad you're part of the forum. :D

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : January 1, 2013 1:20 am
Eagle Scout
(@eagle-scout)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Do you think it would be a good idea to add the changing of the N&C to "The Man Behind the Wardrobe"?

memento mori

Posted : January 3, 2013 5:36 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Do you think it would be a good idea to add the changing of the N&C to "The Man Behind the Wardrobe"?

That's a great suggestion, Boy Scout! 'Tis done.

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : January 3, 2013 6:08 pm
General Oreius
(@general-oreius)
NarniaWeb Newbie

You can add me too! I haven't posted in a very long time, but it is with great fondness that I remember spending hours reading the ditto town stories and great discussions in the Spare Oom. I doubt anybody remembers me, but I still enjoy popping in and reading N&C every once in a while. Long live Narrniaweb.

Posted : January 10, 2013 9:16 am
johobbit
(@jo)

'Tis done, General Oreius. :) And I think some will remember you! So glad you came by again. :D

Posted : January 10, 2013 12:07 pm
Narnian_Badger
(@nbadger)
Mushroom mushroom Hospitality Committee

Would you mind adding my joining the Welcoming Committee? 9 August 2012, methinks. ;)

youtube

Posted : January 10, 2013 3:28 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

'Tis my pleasure! You're added, and thanks for your work on the WC.

*belatedly waves to General Oreius*

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : January 10, 2013 3:34 pm
hungariannarnian
(@hungariannarnian)
NarniaWeb Regular

You can add me too! I haven't posted in a very long time, but it is with great fondness that I remember spending hours reading the ditto town stories and great discussions in the Spare Oom. I doubt anybody remembers me, but I still enjoy popping in and reading N&C every once in a while. Long live Narrniaweb.

Ditto, my dear friend. It has been too long since I have been here as well... Long live Aslan!!

I would also like to be added to the NarniaWeb Timeline, if you don't mind. And I do believe my username was originally hungarianarnia and it was changed later to hungariannarnian. Thank you! :)

NW sis of many
NW evil twin Wargy }:)
Free :ymhug: for all!

Posted : January 12, 2013 11:49 pm
johobbit
(@jo)

Your name is now added to the Timeline, hungariannarnian. 'Tis very nice to see you here again as well. :D

Posted : January 13, 2013 12:04 am
Bartholmew
(@bartholmew)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I would like to have my name added as well

~Bart

Posted : January 23, 2013 11:56 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Your name and join date has been added, Bart. :)

Posted : January 24, 2013 4:59 am
Puddleglum
(@puddleglum)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I'm not sure how this works, but it looks to be a good idea to join in.
Permission to come aboard?

Posted : April 11, 2013 1:36 pm
Page 6 / 8
Share: