Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Congratulations Shastastwin!!

Page 3 / 3
shastastwin
(@shastastwin)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, everyone! This was a wonderful surprise to come back to. (Due to the craziness of the day before the wedding I wasn't around at all and so I missed that fantasia opened this thread.)

It was a wonderful day and truly blessed by God (there was rain the entire weekend for us except for the ceremony and reception). For those of you who know me on Facebook, there are some pictures up already, but I will try to snag some from people to put up so that you can be sure to see them.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful wishes!

P.S. Yes there was actually a reference to The Princess Bride made either during the rehearsal or the actual ceremony. (Neither of us can remember which now.) ;)

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration

6689 posts from forum 1.0

Posted : May 23, 2011 11:29 am
ceppault
(@ceppault)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Congratulations, ShastasTwin!

*coughdooon'tdoitcough*

Sorry. Scratchy throat.

May God Himself richly bless your house!

“Safe?” said Mr. Beaver; “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”

Posted : May 23, 2011 3:12 pm
Elanor
(@elanor)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

I'm sorry I missed it; but congratulations, Shastastwin and Mrs Twin. :D I hope you have a wonderful life together!!

NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby

Posted : May 24, 2011 6:07 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: