Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Congratulations Shastastwin!!

Page 1 / 3
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

I have to start a special thread as our very own Shastastwin is getting MARRIED tomorrow!!!! :D Feel free to post your congratulations here!

Stwin and soon-to-be-wife, may God bless you richly in your marriage for many, many years to come. I'm so excited for you both! :D

Topic starter Posted : May 13, 2011 12:29 pm
ramagut
(@ramagut)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations to Shastastwin and Mrs. ST as you start your life together! Many blessings on you both!!

Love God, love people

Posted : May 13, 2011 12:31 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations, Stwin! I'm so thrilled for you! Many blessings to you and your future wife as you start your new life together. :) Have a great day tomorrow! If all of us NWebbers could come, we would... but we'll be there in spirit. ;) Conga-rats!!

av by dot

Posted : May 13, 2011 12:32 pm
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Awe how sweet and beautiful! :D Congrats Shastastwin! May you both be happy together :)

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Posted : May 13, 2011 12:35 pm
Shadowlander
(@shadowlander)
NarniaWeb Guru

Congrats, sir! Marriage is a great blessing, not always easy, but always rewarding. :D

Kennel Keeper of Fenris Ulf

Posted : May 13, 2011 12:37 pm
Princess Anna
(@princess-anna)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Just like everyone else, I'm so excited for you both and wish you all the best.

I wish I could put my thoughts as eloquently as Mountie did... can I just "ditto" her post? :p But yes, we'll be there in spirit and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Conga rats, Smalls! ;)

Posted : May 13, 2011 12:59 pm
ForeverFan
(@foreverfan)
NarniaWeb Guru

Congratulations, Shastastwin! May you and your soon to be wife have a wonderful marriage! :)

Dear days of old, with the faces in the firelight,
Kind folks of old, you come again no more.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)

Posted : May 13, 2011 1:38 pm
Kate
 Kate
(@kate)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Congratulations Shastastwin! What an exciting adventure you're about to embark on. :D

Posted : May 13, 2011 1:41 pm
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

congratz i hope everythign goes well.

Posted : May 13, 2011 2:34 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Congratulations ST and soon to be Mrs.! Praying that your day goes well and that your lives together will be blessed!

Posted : May 13, 2011 3:10 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Woooohoooo! shastastwin and Mrs. twin. What a wonderful stage of life you are entering. Enjoy the day tomorrow to its full and may you both continue to look to God daily in your new life together.

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva ... So tweasure your wuv."

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : May 13, 2011 3:17 pm
Aslanisthebest
(@aslanisthebest)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Congrats, shastastwin! God's blessings on you as you and your wife-to-be enter the next chapter of your life. The Lord bless you and keep you, and make His face to shine upon you. :)

RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia

Posted : May 13, 2011 4:08 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Congrats! May your life together be blessed!

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : May 13, 2011 6:23 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Wow! Congratulations!

~Riella =:)

Posted : May 13, 2011 6:32 pm
Shastafan
(@shastafan)
NarniaWeb Guru

Congratulatoins! May you enjoy your wedding, and may God shine his love on you now and in the years to come! :)

Narnia Avatars and Siggies

Posted : May 13, 2011 7:43 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: