Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Reprinting for the Narnia Cookbook Petition

Page 4 / 8
Bother Eustace
(@bother-eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

This is a great idea! How do we get our name added, just by posting in this thread that we wish to be? If so, then add mine please! :D

"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia

Posted : July 16, 2010 7:05 am
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

How do we get our name added, just by posting in this thread that we wish to be?

That's correct. You've been added to the list, as have you lover of narnia. ;)

I'll try to read all of your suggestions tomorrow afternoon, and get another draft drawn up, but I can't make any promises.

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

Posted : July 17, 2010 2:10 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

Please add me to the list as well.
Last year I bought the Wisdom of Narnia and the Trivia book, but I couldn't find a Cookbook at any reasonable price. And I would have liked one ...

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : July 18, 2010 9:24 am
Aslans Country
(@aslans-country)
NarniaWeb Nut

I've never heard of this cookbook before, but it sounds wonderful. ;)
You can add me to the list. I hope it can get reprinted! :)

Avie by flambeau.

"I'm there through your heartache, I'm there in the storm.. I don’t care where you've fallen, where you have been, I'll never forsake you, my love never ends, it never ends."
-Times, Tenth Avenue North

Posted : July 18, 2010 9:52 pm
ElfMaidenArcheroRivendell
(@elfmaidenarcherorivendell)
NarniaWeb Nut

Helllo! 18 sigs. That's good, but not enough yet. I edited the intro again, & my Narnian Food topic, also. (http://www.narniaweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1563) Well, DiGo, pm'd me, and said that this petition should mostly just stay signed by NarniaWebbers for now. Keep telling your NW friends, anyways, everyone! Thanks!

@DiGoRyKiRkE: Please add my younger sister, greekprincess189, to the petition. She's a newbie, but she knows about the Cookbook petition. Also, I think you should ask Tirian, FK, and the other admins & mods if they want to sign. They would probably love to!

-(Tom Hiddleston (2012), Kenneth Branagh (1989) & Laurence Olivier (1944) as Henry V)

sig: Narnian_Archer
avy:campgirl
King Caspian X fan and supporter of Lillian

Topic starter Posted : July 18, 2010 11:00 pm
pogginfan
(@pogginfan)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sign me up! I've known about it for awhile, and I was really sad that it's out of print. I would be really glad if it was reprinted. :D

Avy by ValiantArcher, sig by hyaline12. Thank you!

Posted : July 19, 2010 5:02 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Sign me up! I would love to see this book reprinted. I don't know if I'll be able to buy it or not if it is, but I would like everyone else to be able to.

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : July 19, 2010 11:20 am
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sounds like a great book. I think I borrowed it from a library once. Add my name to the petition. I am all for printing (or reprinting) :) something Narnian.

PM me if you would like be part of a Lion Party in the state of New York!

Posted : July 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Benjamin
(@benjamin)
NarniaWeb Guru

I have never heard of this book before but it sounds great! And if it has something to do with Narnia I will support it! :)

--Benjamin

Avvie By Flambeau Sig by Ithilwen
Team Hoodie!!

Posted : July 19, 2010 7:24 pm
Glenstorm the Great
(@glenstorm-the-great)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

I'm for it! I love cooking so Narnia recipes would be awesome :D .

Posted : July 19, 2010 7:35 pm
A_Narnian_Ship
(@a_narnian_ship)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sign me up! That would be great to have that cookbook! Mmmm I can taste the Turkish Delight ;) !!!

I saw the movie....and was disappointed

Posted : July 23, 2010 11:55 am
Cymru
(@cymru)
NarniaWeb Nut

I'll sign. :D My daughter would love cooking out of this with me!

That is part of the beauty of all literature. You discover that your longings are universal longings, that you're not lonely and isolated from anyone. You belong. ~ F.Scott Fitzgerald

Posted : July 24, 2010 4:12 am
greekprincess189
(@greekprincess189)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Helllo! 18 sigs. That's good, but not enough yet. I edited the intro again, & my Narnian Food topic, also. (http://www.narniaweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1563) Well, DiGo, pm'd me, and said that this petition should mostly just stay signed by NarniaWebbers for now. Keep telling your NW friends, anyways, everyone! Thanks!

@DiGoRyKiRkE: Please add my younger sister, greekprincess189, to the petition. She's a newbie, but she knows about the Cookbook petition. Also, I think you should ask Tirian, FK, and the other admins & mods if they want to sign. They would probably love to!

You know you never asked my opinion but okay since the turkish delight you made earlier was terrible! :p No offense! I just want the recipe for turkish delight!

P.S. I'm only two years younger! :D

"The written word is a powerful thing." -Inkheart

Posted : July 24, 2010 9:10 pm
joy93
(@joy93)
NarniaWeb Nut

Wow i think it would be AWSOME!!!!!! I have always wanted to know what Turkish Delight tastes like :p

Posted : July 25, 2010 6:10 am
PrincessRosario
(@princessrosario)
NarniaWeb Nut

Signing!

(this is not a one word post, I promise!) ;))

For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday, and along the way, lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you. - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted : July 28, 2010 7:24 am
Page 4 / 8
Share: