Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] VFK's wallpaper thread of thorough spiffy-ness.

Page 1 / 5
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

So Hello... I'm back! :D

Welcome to the new and improved wally thread of VFK. I'll be posting frequently I hope and if anybody has a request, feel free to leave that in your comment :D I'll do my best ^_^

Well, without further ado, a wally for you! :D

Lucy and Tumnus

C and CC are welcomed with open arms :D

Drop me a comment in the white box right down there at the bottom of the page ;) You know the drill. ;;)

~VFK~

Topic starter Posted : May 31, 2011 11:43 am
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Okay. I love everything about that wallie. :-o The font, the background, the photo-effect, the picture, the colors, the lighting. Yup. That's right. Everything.

I give you 6 out of 5 stars. ;)

:-bd

~Riella =:)

Posted : May 31, 2011 11:46 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

wow! epic! and so cute! :D I love that font! and the way it looks like a picture! good job! :D :D

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : May 31, 2011 12:21 pm
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Riella: THANKS SO MUCH I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT! :D
Libster: Thanky muchly, Dawl Faice ^_^ Glad ya like it! :D

Well, another wally... feels like I'm on a roll :P I'm gonna TRY to average one a day, but sometimes there may be more, you've been warned, haha.

With this one I tried something a little different, I saw the idea elsewhere and wanted to try it with Caspian, not sure how well it turned out, but oh well.

Long Live the King

C and CC are welcomed with open arms! :D

~VFK~

Topic starter Posted : May 31, 2011 1:20 pm
Elanor
(@elanor)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

I'm really stunned, Vi; you are so talented!! Both of your wallies are so creative; very unlike the usual one's you can see, they both look like the took a lot of effort, and it paid off!! I think I like the Caspian one best; it's just so well done!! I love all the different black and white pictures, and then the cutout in color; very good!! The "friends" one is also really cute; I love the deep blue colors, and how it's mostly blank except for the beautiful post card. :D And great choice in coloring for the text; it really finishes it off.

NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby

Posted : June 1, 2011 5:27 am
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Elanor: Awwww!!!!!! Thanks you!!!!! I kinda liked how they both turned out, too :) I think you're right and the Caspian one IS bit better though. Awww, now I'm blushing...

Well, continuing in the vein of the last Caspian wally I did (right up there... if you haven't seen it go look ;) ) I made a LUCY wally!!!!! :D She gave me a little bit of trouble, but we finally worked out the problem and here we have it! :D

Warrior Queen of Old

As always C and CC are welcome, so leave a comment in that little white box down there ;)

~VFK~

Topic starter Posted : June 1, 2011 1:50 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in here and say that this thread has been created with moderator approval. :)

I've enjoyed seeing what you posted so far, Vi. I particularly love your incorporation of all sorts of different pictures, especially in your Warrior Queen wallpaper. And, like I said in the chatroom, I love the Tumnus & Lucy wallpaper. It's so cute! ;)) Great job! :D I'm looking forward to seeing the future wallpapers you post! :)

av by dot

Posted : June 1, 2011 2:04 pm
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

awesome!!!!! you're doing a great job VFK!! keep up the good work!
I love the Lucy one the best thus far :D

Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Posted : June 2, 2011 10:49 am
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Mounty: Thank you! :) I'm just trying to figure out new styles ^_^ I'm glad you like them thus far! :D

Libby: You're so sweet! ^_^ Thanks! :D

Okay, here's another wally. Semi simplistic in design, but I think I quite like how it turned out.

Edmund and Aslan

As always C and CC are always welcome and appreciated

~VFK~

Topic starter Posted : June 2, 2011 12:31 pm
Elanor
(@elanor)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

*jawdrops* You keep getting more and more amazing!! Wow!! :D
The Lucy one; I think it has to be the very best yet. Like before, I love the design, and I'm stunned by how perfect and beautiful it is. The pictures are really lovely too, great choice!!
The Edmund one: :D Gorgeous!! I like how it looks simple it is at first glance, but the stunning coloring and everything, make it very beautiful. You are really, really, really talented.

NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby

Posted : June 3, 2011 5:15 am
StarAsterisk
(@starasterisk)
NarniaWeb Nut

I love that picture of them! It's great how you put it in that sweet frame! ^_^

signature by Beginte

Posted : June 3, 2011 6:01 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

oh I love the Edmund and Aslan one!!!!! I love that scene!
I love the tiny blur effect you put on it :D

Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Posted : June 3, 2011 9:08 am
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Okay... So I admit I forgot to post one yesterday, but said day really was hectic. I DID however make one yesterday, so I'll post it AND today's wallie :)

Lucy and Aslan

Okay... the only explanation I can offer you for this one is that I got bored and wanted to play with my colorize tool..... so yeah..... I know, it's not grand or anything, but it'll do, hahaha. Oh.... and I at least tried to make the colors correspond with the way I see the people.
Aslan= Gold
Caspian= Red (he always struck me as a bit rash. I might be wrong, but whatever :P )
Lucy= Green (for spring)
Ed=Blue (solemnity and wisdom)
Reep= Purple (for grandeur. hehe. I love that mouse :P )
Eustace= I didn't really know a color that would suit him, he's very complex......

But anyway, here it is

The Whole Crew

You know the drill ;)

~VFK~

Topic starter Posted : June 4, 2011 3:19 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

I absolutely love the one entitled "The Whole Crew"! I love how it's multi-colored, and I like the text too. ;)

~Riella =:)

Posted : June 5, 2011 1:46 pm
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Riella: Thank you so much!!!! :D I was bored and wanted to make a wallie without putting to much brainpower into it. haha

Okay, another day, another wallie! :D okay... this one is kinda strange, even I admit. But I kinda like how it turned out. Tell me what you think? ;;)

In the Arms of the Angels

C and CC are MORE than welcome! :D

~VFK~

Topic starter Posted : June 5, 2011 1:50 pm
Page 1 / 5
Share: