Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Next Graphic Workshop Thread should be...

flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

Hey guys, :)

I know that this is a bit late, but I'm planning on starting the second Graphic Workshop thread in the next few days. I think that we had some good discussion in the first thread, and I thought I'd get your opinion on what we should discuss in the second GW thread.

Thanks for voting!
--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Topic starter Posted : January 11, 2012 12:02 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

I voted textures, but I'd also love to see something about animated graphics at some point :D

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : January 11, 2012 12:46 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

My vote is for textures. That's my weak spot, I'd say; and so I'd love to learn the techniques of others so I can improve my work. :)

~Riella =:)

Posted : January 14, 2012 12:39 am
Princess Anna
(@princess-anna)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I don't really have an opinion, so I refuse to vote. :p

That said, I'll be happy with whatever the rest of you decide. And I'm looking forward to our discussion about whatever is chosen! :)

Posted : January 29, 2012 1:35 pm
Sheroo of Stormness Head
(@sheroo-of-stormness-head)
NarniaWeb Nut

I voted for textures, because I could REALLY use help in that area, but I think coloring would be really really helpful too, so I'd be thrilled with either!!

Posted : January 31, 2012 2:52 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Yay for another Graphic's Workshop! :D

I voted for Icon Coloring because in my opinion there is always a way to improve in that field. Also, there are so many different techniques with coloring it has endless possibilities!

If textures do end up having the popular vote though, I shan't be disappointed. :)

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : February 1, 2012 1:45 pm
Share: