Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Take me to Narnia

wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

I was bored the other day and decided to make my profile pic on Facebook something Narnia related. So I played around with the gradients and light settings on Gimp, and this is what I came up with.

Click for bigger

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Topic starter Posted : November 19, 2011 5:21 pm
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

that is SO pretty :) I love the circle things and the colors are awesome and the little white bright spot in the middle - it's so pretty :)

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : November 20, 2011 7:30 am
Quinlin
(@quinlin)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Lovely work, wolfy! :D I love the colours and the beautiful simplicity of it! As Libby mentioned, I really like how the rainbow of soft lights radiates from the white, beam circle in the middle, and I love the translucent strand that runs between the words. It reminds me of spinning water crystals, lit up by the glistening shimmer of light! :) The font is so pretty too! You did a great job!

We have nothing, if not belief.
—C.S. Lewis

Posted : November 21, 2011 10:21 am
StarAsterisk
(@starasterisk)
NarniaWeb Nut

OH that is BEAUTIFUL! I Love it! :D Well done, well done! The sparkles are awesome!

signature by Beginte

Posted : November 30, 2011 10:07 am
narnialuver
(@narnialuver)
NarniaWeb Nut

That's cool!

The Hobbit in theaters: 14 December 2012

Posted : November 30, 2011 10:36 am
Anfinwen
(@anfinwen)
NarniaWeb Nut

How beautifully enchanting! It reminds me of pixy dust.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-13-at-1-35-56-PM

Posted : December 9, 2011 5:55 am
Share: