Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Lucy and the Lantern Oil Painting

Anfinwen
(@anfinwen)
NarniaWeb Nut

I finally finished my other Narnia painting! It is a copy of concept artwork by Henrik Tamm. You can see the original in NarniaWeb's image gallery under LWW concept art.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-13-at-1-35-56-PM

Topic starter Posted : February 9, 2013 6:43 am
Sheroo of Stormness Head
(@sheroo-of-stormness-head)
NarniaWeb Nut

Woah, I am SERIOUSLY impressed! I sat there for a couple seconds thinking, wait...this was the oil painting right? Not the original conceptual art? Only when I saw your signature was I sure. Amazing job! Keep it up!

Posted : February 9, 2013 1:30 pm
wild rose
(@wild-rose)
Member Moderator Emeritus

wow, you have talent! it looks so real, great job!!!! it's really amazing

always be humble and kind

Posted : February 16, 2013 10:18 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

Very lovely! Is this the same size as your other one? They must be quite eyecatching when displayed together. :D

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : March 4, 2013 9:18 am
flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

This is beautifully done, Lady Arwen Undómiel! I agree with Sheroo's thought that this looks just as good as the original concept art. Wonderful work!

--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Posted : March 12, 2013 12:46 pm
Anfinwen
(@anfinwen)
NarniaWeb Nut

Thank you so much everyone for the encouraging comments! Yes, Meltintalle, it is the same size as the other painting. I actually haven't displayed/hung/framed either yet. Most of the wall space in my room is already used up, and since they are rather large (16x20), I have them on top of my book case with all the other paintings I don't know what to do with.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-13-at-1-35-56-PM

Topic starter Posted : March 13, 2013 6:49 am
Share: