Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Jill Pole and Prince Rilian BBC

DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Since i've been seeing some fan videos being posted I thought I would love to share some of mine on here as well.

This video someone requested I'd make. I had a lot of fun making it even though I do not ship Jill/Rilian ;) . (Maybe BBC Jill/Rilian :p ) but I wouldn't want them to happen in the new franchise.

But please tell me what you think? :) Also i have a little introduction at the beginning of the video.
I'll be postibg more fan videos soon! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzpKEU29PNc

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2011 8:44 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

When I first started watching the beginning I was like "What? BBC Jill? That's not BBC-" then I realized it was the intro. ;))

That was very, very good! I'm not a Jilrian (more of a very light Jilstace, actually ;)) ) but that was wonderful! Beautiful scenes w/ Jill w/ grassy hills in the background, I don't even remember them from the movie! :-o Wonderful work!!

Lu :)

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : April 30, 2011 8:57 am
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Lucy of Narnia lol yeah I gave a little warning at the end of my typing about the intro ;) And thank you ver much!

Jilrian is Jill/Tirian and I'm 100.000099% of that :D

I don't know what Jill/Rilian could be
Jilian
Rilill.. lol! :p

Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2011 12:13 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Jill in the book is not yet a teenager, and Rilian is at least 30. In the BBC serial she is played as 13 or 14 - the characters are played as being children, not teens desperate to pair off.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : April 30, 2011 12:42 pm
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

coracle If you read my paragraph you'd know that I do not support Jill/Rilian, this was a request someone asked me to do like months ago on here. I just felt like sharing it.

Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2011 1:49 pm
Quinlin
(@quinlin)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Nice job, DamselJillPole! I honestly don't believe in Jill/Rilian matchmaking, but it was fun to watch nonetheless! Being that you used the BBC movie for the video, I enjoyed going back to the days of that series.

When I first started watching the beginning I was like "What? BBC Jill? That's not BBC-" then I realized it was the intro. ;))

I guess I missed that part of your post as well where you mentioned that there was a separate intro! :p I started watching and for a second I was like 'Whaat...' B-) But then my concerns were subsided...

Well done! :)

We have nothing, if not belief.
—C.S. Lewis

Posted : April 30, 2011 1:58 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

^I actually READ that part, and still was surprised. ;)) I guess I thought the intro would be Damsel talking about the video. So as soon as I saw movie clips I was caught of guard. Lol! ;))

Lu

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : April 30, 2011 2:27 pm
Share: