Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] "Fresh Start" Wallpaper Contest!!!!!!!

Page 4 / 4
ALittleMoreSonic
(@alittlemoresonic)
NarniaWeb Regular

Congrats to everybody!

Posted : September 28, 2009 1:43 pm
flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

Simply lovely work everyone!! I had a very difficult time narrowing down my favorites to only 4!! There were SO many good wallpapers to choose from!

Congratulations to our winners, Djaq, Maddy, Daylight, and Follower! You all did an amazing job!

Page #1...

Gymfan, I love the coloring! The border/fade around the edges is a wonderful touch as well!
Follower, excellent image and text choices! I love the sepia toned coloring!
Princess Anna, I love your image choices! They tell Edmund's story perfectly! Very nice blending as well!
Daylight, wonderful coloring! I also love the text design! Wonderful use of textures!
A.L.M.S., I love the bible verse you chose! It fits perfectly with that scene! Great background as well!
Mar, simply lovely idea! The blurred background is wonderful! I love your font choice!
Kate, superb blending and shading! I love it!
Edisk, ooh! I love how you used the blended images to tell the whole story! Such a neat idea to have them all on top of the map!
Starsy, stunning quote choice! The subtle blur effect is wonderful!
poggin, lovely coloring! The different text sizes are an excellent idea!
loper, I love the blending and tone of the image! The text placement (with it going behind Edmund) is wonderful!
lilsis, wonderful painted effect! I love the text! Did you write it yourself?
WunderLu, beautiful coloring and blending! Using Lucy's first glimpse of Narnia as the focus of the WP was a wonderful idea!
LadyGrace, first off, welcome to NWeb!! I hope you enjoy it here! Wonderful work on your wallpaper! The subtle blending is excellent!

Page #2...

nz_nut, it's lovely! The coloring is wonderful, and I actually really like the blur effect! It very unique!
MissAravis/Kat, beautiful wallie! The coloring is simply awesome! Wonderful text!
Nothin, excellent textures, blending, and coloring! It's lovely!
LP0104, wonderful textures! I love the design!
Ricasso, perfect image choice! The lion symbol in the background is perfect! I love how it says so much, without having any text on it!
Pattertwig's Pal, I believe you are right, the images do speak for themselves! Wonderful design idea! Very neat idea to use images from both the BBC and Walden movies!
greenleaf, I'm afraid that I'm unable to view yours. :(
hyaline, great design and layout! I also love the unique text choice! The definition is such a neat idea!
Djaq, woah! Simply lovely wallpaper! I absolutely love the text! The blending is flawless, and you choice of imagery works wonderfully!
Maddy, wonderful cropping, coloring, text, and image choice! The text is subtle, yet still noticeable and I like that!
Bella, so cute! I love the text! That is such a lovely picture of Lucy and Tumnus and I love what you did with it!
eves_d, beautiful! I love the almost sketchy effect! Very neat blending as well!

Congratulations again to the winners! Everyone did a wonderful job! :)

--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Posted : September 28, 2009 2:07 pm
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

Thank you to everybody on participating. We hope that you will continue to participate in future contests, one of which should be starting sometime mid-way through the month.

Congratulations to the winners, and to everybody else. I really am proud of the talent we have accrued in this forum.

This thread will now be closed.

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

Topic starter Posted : October 1, 2009 6:58 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: