Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Enchanted - Susan Wallpaper

RuralNarniaFan
(@ruralnarniafan)
NarniaWeb Regular

I made this one several days ago for the graphics game and thought I'd share it here. I was aiming for a medieval celtic / enchanted forest feel, and I must admit I'm rather pleased with how it turned out (if I do say so myself :P). The background is actually the original background from the photo I made this from - it's just heavily modified.

Widescreen (16:9 - 1920x1080)

Fullscreen (4:3 - 1920x1440)

Comments and criticism appreciated. :) You can use any of my wallpapers as your desktop background if you actually want to. :P

EDIT: I accidentally posted the wrong version. Just updated with the correct version.

Spelling Nazi, at your service. ;)
Avatar and signature are my own - will make Narnia graphics on request.

Topic starter Posted : March 10, 2011 10:41 pm
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Very cool! I love the background and the textures you used on it? What does the text say? My only CC would be to erase the textures from off her face and I wondered if her eyes looked a bit of an unnatural colour, maybe needed to be more blue as they look a bit purply. Otherwise, I love it and I think you definitely achieved that medieval celtic and enchanted forest look - green is a colour I definitely associate with the Celts. :D

Go Marina Erakovic!
I've met Michael Apted!!!
Av & Sig by Me. NWeb sis: ForeverFan

Posted : March 13, 2011 12:37 pm
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

I think you definitely achieved the enchanted forest feel. The background is almost scary in a magical way (i.e. I'd be cautious about entering because I wouldn't want the fairy's to steal me away!). Susan is nice and sharp, however, the purple eyes look unnatural. But maybe you were going for that? Anyway, I really like this wallpaper. Nice job!

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : March 18, 2011 9:26 am
Share: