Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Caspian/Lilliandil FanVideo - Drop In The Ocean

DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Someone posted in one of lover or narnia's thread that they wanted to see someone take on a Caspian/Lilliandil video. Well i took the liberty and did one, I wanted to make one for so long (a better version) And I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

Story: True no one Caspian met in the past three years could compare to Susan but as soon as Caspian started to have dreams of this star lady he realizes that Susan can not compare to her. He finally meets her but she has a mission for him, before he leaves he tells her that he wishes to see her again. In battle Lilliandil casts her light to help Caspian defeat the evil. In the end Aslan gives Caspian a choice, Susan or Lilliandil. Obviously Caspian chooses Lilliandil because now he is in love with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXw12r0thLM&feature=channel_video_title

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Topic starter Posted : May 4, 2011 5:21 pm
Shy Galadriel
(@shy-galadriel)
NarniaWeb Nut

I really liked it. It was a good song choice, and some good clips. I would like to see a longer version, but I can't conceive you being able to do that without repeating every second of her appearance a million times over. Oh well. You did great with what you had! :)

I dreamt that I dwelt in marble halls

<3 As you wish <3

Posted : May 4, 2011 7:24 pm
Share: