Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] What Would You Do, Dearie?

Page 40 / 40
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Politely ask him to get me a ride back to land.

You are stuck in a room for 24 hours with my sister Winter. WWYDD? ;))

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : October 28, 2012 12:17 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Ask her tons of questions about crafts and any of her other interests.

You have a bell, a piece of string, and several small pieces of wood. WWYDD?

Posted : November 1, 2012 6:56 am
NarnianMonkey
(@narnianmonkey)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Make a chocolate cream pie out of them and leave the world wondering how I did it. :p

You suddenly find yourself in a room that has a small aquarium in it. The tools that are near it are: 3 containers of fish food, a wormhole scanner ("now why would someone need one of those to run a fish tank?", you say to yourself), a laser gun ("okay, now that is just plain strange...", you say to yourself), and a sign near the laser gun that says "use in emergencies". You start feeding the fish, when the wormhole scanner's screen says "Alien approaching". So the alien wormholes in, and it seems to be trying to eat your fish. "So that's what the laser gun is for...", you say to yourself. WWYDD?

I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?

Posted : November 1, 2012 9:18 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Consider whether the alien is only interested in my fish, or looks to be trying to eat me next. If the latter, I would probably try to determine an escape route and defend myself with the laser gun as needed. If the former, well, I'd probably let the alien eat the fish. ;))

Your neighbor calls and asks you to watch his collection of exotic animals while he's on vacation. WWYDD?

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : November 7, 2012 3:32 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Well assuming he has a permit, I'd agree :P Exotic animals is my specialty ;)

You're taking a road trip with a group of friends, but you all get very very lost and suddenly your car breaks down. There's no town or village in sight WWYDD?

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : November 9, 2012 3:42 am
AstroWolfD
(@astrowolfd)
Member Hospitality Committee

Use my finely-tuned (still second rate ;) ) wolf sense to figure out approximately where we are. Assuming none of us have cell phones to call for help, I'd probably try setting off the car alarm to attract the attention of anyone within the immediate vicinity. If no one responds, split the group in half, leaving one team to guard the car, the other to start walking down the road looking for assistance.

You are stuck in a department store elevator by yourself after closing time... WWYDD?

Sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk
AROOOOOOO!!!

Posted : November 9, 2012 4:01 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

I normally carry around with me a small LED torch as well as my mobile phone. If the power is off, so that pressing the alarm won't do any good, I can use my torch to check what phone numbers are available in the lift and ring them up using my mobile phone. If all else fails I can ring 000 or, if stranded in USA, 911.

You are visiting a famous tourist site, where, due to a public holiday, there are masses and masses of people around, mostly non-English speaking. Your English-speaking companions are already out of sight and hearing range when you find a pickpocket has taken your wallet. You are now alone and penniless in a foreign city. Worse still, you can't speak more than a few words of the language used there.

WDYDD?

Posted : November 9, 2012 5:20 pm
Eagle Scout
(@eagle-scout)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Use my spy gear to escape. After all, why did you think I was there? :p

You get a phone call and are offered a role in your favorite TV show. Estactic, you accept. Then you get another phone call asking you to come to a work out for you favorite sports team. Overcome with joy, you say yes. Only later do you relize that both of the mandatory meetings for the two commitments are exactly at the same time. If you miss one, you will not have a second chance. What's worse, is that you also need to watch you six year old cousin that day.
WWYDD?

memento mori

Posted : November 16, 2012 2:40 pm
NarnianMonkey
(@narnianmonkey)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Duplicate myself two times, and then merge the copies of me back into myself when I don't need the copies anymore so that I don't have two un-needed copies of myself running amok throughout the country.

You find yourself suddenly zapped with a beam that makes you use horrible grammer whenever you talk or write, and you also find yourself unable to read things that don't use bad grammer. You soon discover that the beam was made by aliens who speak a language that is basically English with poor grammer. It would seem like the beam made you only know their language... WWYDD?

I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?

Posted : November 18, 2012 5:58 am
Page 40 / 40
Share: