Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Person Below Me

Page 20 / 20
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

We did have two cats but they both died, one in October 2017, aged 19 years, & heartbreakingly, the second one in November of last year, aged 15 years, both of kidney failure. Then a family cat living with one of my daughters died just after Anzac Day of this year, having a clot in her spinal cord. All we have left are fond memories. :(

TPBM keeps pets of any sort

Posted : December 10, 2019 3:41 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I have a cat, named Polly after Polly Plummer and another couple of characters.

TPBM grows something unusual in their garden.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : December 28, 2019 5:29 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Not superbly unusual, but still, somewhat: I enjoy planting my amaryllis bulbs in our gardens in the spring, well after they have bloomed around Christmas time, in hopes that when I bring them back in in the autumn, they will eventually bloom again. :)

TPBM enjoys skiing or snowboarding.

EDIT on February 10, to open it up a bit more ;))

TPBM enjoys skiing or snowboarding or tubing or tobogganing.

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : January 10, 2020 12:38 pm
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

I had a rather embarrassing experience when I went skii, but I LOVE tubing and tobogganing (also known as sledding). Too bad I don't get to do it here in the South. The last time I went tubing was in high school, but I really enjoyed it!

TPBM is reading books to past the time.

~Wunder

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

Posted : March 23, 2020 5:05 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

Yes that would be me. This is a really good time to dive into my personal library given that the whole nation is just about in lockdown, apart from essential services, due to COVID-19.

TPBM is aware that the Olympic Games have been put off until 2021.

Posted : March 23, 2020 6:13 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Yes! I just heard on the car radio news this morning on my way home from town.

TPBM is keeping their eye on their neighbours during this isolating time, particularly the elderly ones, or people who live alone.

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : March 24, 2020 5:15 am
Page 20 / 20
Share: