Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Rigamarole

Page 13 / 13
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

...you reached Mawson, an Australian base in Antarctica, where there was enough snow cap to cover the whole continent, like custard on top of the Christmas Pudding, plus hundreds of penguins, some bigger than others.....

Posted : September 10, 2019 5:37 pm
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

...that surrounded you, preventing you from continuing your search for your cousin. The penguins carried you to the edge of the ice and threw....

~Wunder

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

Posted : September 15, 2019 4:16 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

..you into the icy water, from whence you were rescued by a passing ice breaker ship delivering supplies for the Italian base in Terra Nova. They thawed you out, & showed you pictures of Antarctica, relatively near the South Pole, where.....

Posted : September 16, 2019 1:05 am
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

... you could see the Southern Lights flashing great bars of pink and green in the dark sky. Upon asking how to travel out of Antarctica, you were informed by the captain that...

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

Posted : September 19, 2019 10:11 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

...before you leave Antarctica you must go to the American base at the South Pole to get the proper clearances. On reaching the exact South Pole by helicopter you find on top of it a red....

Posted : September 19, 2019 1:07 pm
Arwen_Daeneri31
(@arwen_daeneri31)
NarniaWeb Nut

.....nosed reindeer! Apparently Rudolf got lost and requires help reading a GPS that will take him to the north pole. While you do this you realise.....

It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis

Posted : September 30, 2019 9:47 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

..that to be transported from the South Pole to the North Pol, both of you might need a special freight plane since you still are a donkey & Rudolph is a reindeer ..

Posted : September 30, 2019 1:38 pm
Arwen_Daeneri31
(@arwen_daeneri31)
NarniaWeb Nut

....Both of you will need to find those bipeds called humans in order to get to a freight plane and so you....

It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis

Posted : September 30, 2019 2:27 pm
Page 13 / 13
Share: