Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Keep Up Appearances

Page 27 / 27
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

TPAM has golden hair, blue eyes, a heart-shaped face with a small nose, and wears dresses with flower-print and dainty silk shoes.

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : July 31, 2012 6:49 pm
Menelve
(@menelve)
NarniaWeb Nut

TPAM has sun-bleached blonde hair with dark skin from spending so much time at the beach.

Writer's Nook: My Writing Blog

Posted : July 31, 2012 6:51 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

TPAM has olive skin, green eyes, dark brown hair, and likes to dress in long, flowing skirts and checkered blouses.

Posted : July 31, 2012 6:57 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

TPABM: Has long, wavy light brown hair, pretty green eyes, and a smile that hides so many of her emotions.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : July 31, 2012 6:58 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)

TPAM has blue eyes and golden, curly hair. She likes to wear blue or green skirts and blouses in bright patterns.

Posted : August 7, 2012 3:22 pm
malkah
(@malkah)
NarniaWeb Guru

TPAM looks like a yellow daisy, tall and willowy with golden hair and dark brown eyes.

the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics

Posted : August 11, 2012 3:56 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

The person above me has dark brown hair, emerald eyes, and can often be found cuddled up in a coffee shop, wearing an absolutely adorable sweater and inhaling a steaming cup of chai tea. ;))

av by dot

Topic starter Posted : August 17, 2012 7:50 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

The person above me is of average height and has light brown hair, bright green eyes, and a wonderful smile. She also loves to wear long flowing dresses, and is always armed with a frying pan. ;))

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : August 27, 2012 1:01 pm
Page 27 / 27
Share: