Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Who would YOU be?

Page 3 / 4
Evelyn
(@evelyn)
NarniaWeb Regular

I voted Aravis, because I would totally enjoy all the horse riding! But I look nothing like her (that is, if you picture her with dark hair etc.). She'd still be an awesome part!

Merry Christmas!

"I'm here to save Elizabeth!" ~ Will Turner

Posted : January 1, 2012 7:59 am
narniainspires
(@narniainspires)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I feel that I would be Jill Pole because like me she is kinda like a misfit that doesn't really fit in anywhere in the world. She finds her place in a world that she escapes into( her world literally and mine figuratively of course) and would give anything to live in. Also I have realized from past experiences that I seem to make friends that if I saw them in a crowd, I would never EVER pick them to be my friend. Just like Jill and Eustace. We are more alike then most people.

Posted : January 10, 2012 1:12 pm
Sui-Lun
(@sui-lun)
NarniaWeb Regular

Of course, I wanna be Jill too... there's a lot of competition out there... But other than her dislike for schoolwork, which I can sort of understand, I can say I am exactly her personality :) I want to be an actor, and Jill is THE role I have my eyes on!!!
But here's something weird: my friend from school, who is a grade younger, actually looks EXACTLY what I pictured her to ever be! So I was actually quite surprised the first time I saw her :p So I also hope she might end up with the role, even if that means I don't.

Posted : January 13, 2012 3:36 pm
narniainspires
(@narniainspires)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I also feel the same way, ever since I read the chronicles of narnia the silver chair I have thought to myself, I want more than anything to play the part of Jill Pole. That was a long time ago, but I still haven't given up that dream.

Posted : January 13, 2012 3:43 pm
D-T
 D-T
(@d-t)
NarniaWeb Regular

I think-personality wise- I am most like Aravis, she is not girly, she'd rather be swimming than gossiping, she's bold, outspoken. but I look nothing like her, exept for the brown hair part I guess.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS

Posted : February 27, 2012 1:32 pm
AslansChild
(@aslanschild)
NarniaWeb Nut

HEY!!! No one's mentioned Uncle Andrew! LoL :p

"...when my heart is overwhwlemed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I."
-Pslam 61:2

Posted : March 1, 2012 8:01 am
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

Are we allowed to magically change our age to play any role possible? :)) Cause if so, I'd play Jill. If not, probably the Lady of the Green Kirtle (if I'm in a bad mood :P ) or Queen Helen from MN. :)

Posted : March 2, 2012 7:53 am
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

I'd want to play Uncle Andrew. I probably have a bit too much of a stomach compared to how he's described in the book, but then Jim Broadbent looked nothing like how Horace Slughorn was described in "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince".

Second choice: the voice of Bree - as a British Army colonel-type.

Third choice: King Lune. Having a belly shouldn't be a problem there!

Fourth choice: Rishda Tarkaan - it's always fun to play a villain.

I did think about King Frank / the Cabby, but I'm not so good at doing a Cockney accent (I'm from the north of England).

Posted : April 5, 2012 5:56 am
TheHalfbloodprincess99
(@thehalfbloodprincess99)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I WOULD BE JILL POLE!

she's exactly like me, my mum read the book first than me and she started to call me Jill. and my name is Anna! /:)

Posted : April 13, 2012 1:09 pm
-centaur-
(@centaur)
NarniaWeb Regular

Tough question :)
I was thinking of maybe Digory, but I had to go with Tirian. He is probably not my favourite character, but I really like his dedication to Narnia, Aslan, and his steadfastness even when faced with death. Such a cool character.

Also, I would be close to his age, assuming Walden kept making movies on a 2 1/2 year schedule (Mods, I don't know if that last comment is appropriate, since fanfiction is not allowed, sorry if so :p )

Posted : May 13, 2012 2:02 pm
wild rose
(@wild-rose)
Member Moderator Emeritus

I'd love to the the Lady of the Green Kirtle, not only because I'm either too old for anyone else :p but I really do like her. She is one of my favorite villins. Calm and gentle at one moment, and the next she's a deadly fearsome creature. Beats almost all villins (except perhaps the White Witch) and I'd enjoying playing her very much :)

always be humble and kind

Posted : July 24, 2012 10:16 am
Narnian_Badger
(@nbadger)
Mushroom mushroom Hospitality Committee

Em... hoo boy. Assuming I could magically change my age at will, I'd be either Jill or LotGK. ;)) Jill because I look vaguely like how I imagined her (and she's one of my favourites), and LotGK because I think it'd be quite the fun performance. I think I could pull that part off, but the impossible beauty... yeeeaaah. I can pretend, right? XD

youtube

Posted : July 24, 2012 4:31 pm
Aslanisthebest
(@aslanisthebest)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

For the character whom I can relate to the most and whose character I feel I could understand, I'd pick Polly. I've always kind of wanted to play her. I am too old now, I think, unless I acted younger? :P But Polly is my favourite and I think I'd enjoy that.

However, overall, the one character who I think I could envision myself playing better is Lasaraleen. xD My personality is nothing like hers (I hope. :P ), but my physical appearance probably matches hers in some ways. I often get cast as the Diva, for some reason, so I'd have fun playing the role, seeing as how she's dramatic and all.

RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia

Posted : July 25, 2012 8:11 am
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

Out of those given in the poll - and if I had been young enough ;) - I choose Polly.
I find the period of her childhood to be interesting - like C.S. Lewis, I have also read Edith Nesbit, and that would be good period reading as preparation for playing that part.

I would also love to "be present" at the creation of Narnia (although I suspect that most of that would be CGI), as well as sharing the adventures with my friend Digory.

And then I could play Polly in LB and be roughly the right age for that book ;)

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : July 27, 2012 11:47 am
De_De
(@de_de)
NarniaWeb Guru

Without question I would be Aravis! She has this adventure, kinda ruff spirit to her. She has the guts to run away from home and start a new life! She is a bit rude at first, but she ends up to be a very caring and smart girl.
And of course the best thing is that she marries ShastaCor :P Who would want to miss an oppurtunity like that :p 8-}

Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club

Posted : July 1, 2013 6:45 am
Page 3 / 4
Share: