Notifications
Clear all

Narnia "Almost" Casting

Page 2 / 2
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator
Posted by: @icarus

Mind you, they have also quoted the story about Nicole Kidman also being offered the same role, which I'm fairly certain was a rumour that got debunked a long time ago.

Yes, that came out of a location viewing visit to a mountain area just west of here, where some of the LWW battle was filmed (Flock Hill). Apparently someone spotted that they were film people, and saw a tall slim person with long blond hair... and guessed this was Nicole Kidman. After a while Andrew Adamson explained that it was him!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 20, 2023 8:05 pm
Anne Keresei
(@keresei)
NarniaWeb Newbie

@coracle It's crazy that you had known a main Narnia cast contender (who was also part of Narnia Web), which comes to show actors are normal people. After reading your post, I had read part of this Narnia Web article to provide myself further insight.

https://www.narniaweb.com/2005/02/jaxin-hall-almost-peter/

I think my younger self had a Disney Channel or kid show/movie look except my memory was terrible lol. I probably wouldn't have made the final cut.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 11, 2024 6:30 pm
coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

@keresei I only had contact with Jaxin on Narniaweb. I got in touch after he posted on here about his audition, to make sure he was genuine. I've has no further contact since. 

The only other thing I've seen him in was an adult drama series. (Not suitable for kids)

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 13, 2024 1:47 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: