Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Interested in Hosting a Lion Party?

Page 5 / 7
Valient Aviator
(@valient-aviator)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if any would be planning one in the Denver Metro Area??? I can't host one but would love to attend one!!! ;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2010 6:57 am
lirimaer_senshi
(@lirimaer_senshi)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I'm putting one together for South Australia at Marion Event Cinemas.

I've also created a facebook event for the day here.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102465093145476

All welcome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2010 3:07 pm
Tiana
(@tiana)
NarniaWeb Nut

I might could make the one in Austin, or San Antonio Tx, (possibly Houston, or Dallas too, but that's pushing it. :) ) but That'll all depend on the dates cause I may have other things going on.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.”

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2010 12:34 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

Okie dokie guys, I have started a sticky thread for confirmed Lion parties. We're going to be crossposting the parties on both the sticky thread and the newly created NarniaWeb Facebook Event (unless requested otherwise of course).

We would love it if you would be willing to create a Facebook event like lirimaer's above (or something similar) to give each party an individual place for discussion and planning. They're really easy to make and I can walk you through it if you want... But I also understand that some people don't have an account and/or don't want to mess with a Facebook event. Totally fine. We're just trying to think of ways to publicize your event to get more attendees. :)

If you do NOT have an event page on Facebook or another site, as long as your Lion Party is set in stone (not, "would anybody be interested in one in Walla Walla Washington!?!?!!?") you are welcome to start an individual thread in this forum for planning purposes. :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 6, 2010 2:12 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I will definitely hold one again. Had fun at the last two I ran.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2010 2:42 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

Christchurch, New Zealand I assume? :) Feel free to either open a thread or start a Facebook event (I'll be more than happy to walk you through how to set one up if you don't know how) and then shoot me a link. :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 6, 2010 4:41 pm
aravis_tarkina
(@aravis_tarkina)
NarniaWeb Regular

If my parents would let me I would love to go to the party in the Nashua area. But that's a BIG if.

"It's a cow folks. No rhyme or reason other than the fact that I like COWS." -violetfirekrazed

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2010 6:38 am
jesus_girl2016
(@jesus_girl2016)
NarniaWeb Regular

Would anyone be interested in an Tucson, AZ party? I might be willing to host it if there was any interest.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2010 6:07 am
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I was thinking of hosting a party in the Denver, Colorado area if anyone is interested.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 25, 2010 6:09 am
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

There were a couple people that commented in this thread they might be interested in a Denver Lion Party Eustace. :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 25, 2010 6:22 am
Edmund P
(@edmund-p)
NarniaWeb Nut

I would love to host one in New York City, but alas, I will only be visiting during the opening weekend. :(

It would be very hectic trying to plan one with me not even living there! I would love to attend one, though! Anyone interested? It's possible I could co-host one.

I met Georgie and Skandar AND saw the film in one evening.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 26, 2010 7:44 am
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

Edmund, Where are you I am pretty sure I will be hosting one in Upstate New York? :)

PM me if you would like be part of a Lion Party in the state of New York!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 26, 2010 2:24 pm
Edmund P
(@edmund-p)
NarniaWeb Nut

Well, QueenSusan, I live nowhere close to NY or NYC, but I will be visiting the city during the opening weekend. I don't think I could make it to one in Upstate New York. Now, if it were in the city, that would be awesome! And you'd probably have a LOT more attendees :) . Any chance you could switch to NY City?

I met Georgie and Skandar AND saw the film in one evening.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 26, 2010 4:04 pm
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sorry Edmund. It's too far to New York City, and it can get pretty slippery trying to drive in December.

PM me if you would like be part of a Lion Party in the state of New York!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 27, 2010 2:52 am
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Is anyone interested in a party in the Twin Cities?

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 27, 2010 5:38 pm
Page 5 / 7
Share: