Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Well, I'm back: Forum departures and returns

Page 8 / 8
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Very good to see you again, @Glenwit! Wave I hope your new work role is going well; that you are learning lots and growing in your area. A warm welcome back on NarniaWeb to you. Smile  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2023 6:59 am
Glenwit liked
Col Klink
(@col-klink)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I'd love to be participating in the forum more right now. I'm really into some of the topics like the one about The Healing of the Harms and the one about the radio adaptations. But I've got a job at the moment that requires me to stay up late, and I've started a personal writing project (a screenplay adapted from the book, Hard Times by Charles Dickens) so I'm too tired nowadays to type out my complicated thoughts and ideas. I'll be back before too long though.

For better or worse-for who knows what may unfold from a chrysalis?-hope was left behind.
-The God Beneath the Sea by Leon Garfield & Edward Blishen check out my new blog!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2023 8:21 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

We will miss you around the forum, @col-klink, but wish you the best both in your job and on the Dickens' screenplay, very cool! Looking forward to your participation here, again, whenever you are able to return to NWeb. Smile  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 20, 2023 8:48 am
Col Klink and coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I'll shortly be spending two months in UK. (Leaving 9 November NZ time).

This means I'll visit often, but you may see me on site at different hours from normal for me - it's 12 hours later than here.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2023 1:13 pm
Varnafinde, fantasia, Courtenay and 1 people liked
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hi my friends  il go see taco soon 

in aslans paws have a good day

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 15, 2023 8:24 pm
johobbit and coracle liked
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

Happy blesed thanks giving weak  have a blesed time tonall 

in aslans paws have a good day

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 15, 2023 8:27 pm
johobbit liked
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

Hi littgriz, nice to see you have come back to Narnia Web. I hope you enjoy yourself here & meet new friends as well. Smile  

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 18, 2023 9:11 pm
johobbit liked
Page 8 / 8
Share: