Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Well, I'm back: Forum departures and returns

Page 7 / 8
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Thanks everyone for your good wishes! Smile I'm home briefly at the moment, but only for a few days before I'm away again until probably the middle of next week, so just wanted to say hello to everyone (and many thanks to the Birthday Committee for covering my birthday greetings duties so far and for this coming Sunday as well). Thumbs up  

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2023 1:54 am
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

@courtenay 

It's good to hear from you for a while. And I hope you enjoy your time off from Narniaweb!

In speaking of birthdays, Narniaweb will be celebrating its 20th anniversary soon (I'm not sure when, though)! I'm sure the moderators might have something plan for it.

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2023 8:37 am
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

@stargazer hellow friends I’m back I have mised you all 

I now have a sweet cat named taco long story short 

my brother found him near our cabin. And named him taco 

cus he was going out fote tacos. 
aslan came  and took my dad him to his country January 

he had stage 4 cancer so a lot has hapend sense I was last in narnia 

I have stayed in contact with som of the mods on her   Life took me a way frum narnia 

and all of you but now I m back 

This post was modified 9 months ago 2 times by littlgriz

in aslans paws have a good day

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2023 6:18 am
johobbit liked
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

@tina / littlegriz, a hearty, warm Narnian welcome back to you! Wave It is great to see you again here on NarniaWeb. Hug  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2023 7:16 am
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

My sweet sister I’m happy to be back I have mised you all 

how are you. Taco is sooo big now. He baRley fits on my lap 

I’m so happy tonsee you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2023 7:20 am
coracle liked
johobbit
(@jo)

You have had some wonderful pleasures and some deep sorrows since you were last on here, @tina. Hug   And through all these, your joy in the Lord shines through most preciously.

I love seeing the photos of Taco on FB, little griz, and keeping in touch there. Such a fun, sweet, noble cat you have. I love how your brother rescued him from the wil ... for you! What a great name, too! Cool

You must miss your dad terribly, but, as you say, he is safe and whole now in Aslan's Country, and you will again be with each other there someday. What reunions will take place then!

I am so happy to see you here again, too! Hug Further up and further in, as we rest between the paws of the true Aslan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2023 8:38 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Welcome back, @Tina! Taco sounds wonderful — and what a great name for a cat! Smile

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2023 3:24 pm
johobbit liked
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thank you. Yes he is wonderfull 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2023 9:41 pm
johobbit liked
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

@rose thanks I’m glad to be her in fact I’m going tonsee taco  today

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 1, 2023 4:12 am
johobbit liked
Tarva
(@tarva)
NarniaWeb Newbie

@stargazer Hi all! I joined years ago, but I'm planning to be more active now! Love the podcast and looking forward to becoming integrated into this community. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2023 3:28 pm
fantasia, stargazer, johobbit and 2 people liked
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

@tarva welcome back!! Smile  
Update: What part of UK are you? I will be visiting later in the year, and already have a couple of Narniawebbers to catch up with. (perhaps PM me?)

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2023 6:28 pm
johobbit
(@jo)

Good to see you back on NarniaWeb again, @Tarva! Wave Smile Lovely username! Star

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2023 11:38 am
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Welcome back to the forum, @tarva (nice screen name!) and @tina-cat-moma!

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 5, 2023 12:40 pm
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut

So it seems like I've been gone for a little while - transitioned into a new role at my job which took up a lot of my time since April.  But now that I'm more settled in I'd like to spend more time here again. I will admit I was a little confused when I returned and all the news articles are about the Barbie movie LOL  

I also am realizing that I don't know a lot of you - looking forward to meeting some new NarniaWebbers as well as reconnecting with those of you I know already!

This is the journey
This is the trial
For the hero inside us all
I can hear adventure call
Here we go

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2023 2:11 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

@glenwit welcome back! Plenty of old hands are still here, as well as several new enthusiastic members. 

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2023 3:54 pm
Glenwit liked
Page 7 / 8
Share: