Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] weird things you wish for

Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

I don't know about ya'll, but I sometimes get these weird wishes for things that don't make much sense :P

for the longest time, I have wished I could get kidnapped. this is probably because I have read way too many adventure novels :P but I seriously wish that. no idea why.

have ya'll ever wished for something weird like that? :p :-? 8-}

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Topic starter Posted : March 20, 2011 11:33 am
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Wow, that's crazy, all right! :-o :p

But I think there's actually a topic open already for this type of discussion - over in the Games and Blogs forum - the Crazy-Things-You-Can't-Help-Wishing-For Blog. I think this would fit in just fine there. :)

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : March 20, 2011 12:10 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Well, 'crazy' and weird' are too different things. Like it is 'crazy' for me to want to play the role of Jill Pole (having no agent and all) but not 'weird', as- who wouldn't want to be in a very cool movie and be famous? Being kidnapped is 'weird' because most people don't want that to happen to them and it is 'weird' to want that to happen to you (no offense, Libby! ;)) )

So I think there's a difference... :)

Lu

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : March 20, 2011 1:34 pm
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

I wished i could backfilp so high over city buildings.

Posted : March 20, 2011 10:46 pm
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Sometimes if i don't want to go somewhere or do something I'll wish to get sick. But then again I bet everyone wishes this. ;)

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Posted : March 21, 2011 6:43 am
wild rose
(@wild-rose)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Before I used to wish that something really drastic would happen to me, and then I an attack and now I have chest pains and am ill most of the time and I am beginning to wish that I never wished something drastic would happen to me :p

always be humble and kind

Posted : March 21, 2011 7:03 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Damsel, anytime I didn't want to go to my Spanish class I'd wish I got a cold (so that I don't feel horrible or anything but can't go)... ;))

Posted : March 21, 2011 9:15 am
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

Same happened with me in science in year 8 and 9 because i had a really weird teacher to say the least and i didn't like him. He would ask questions that i would consider rude. He ask someone if they had a learnign disability in front of the class.

Posted : March 21, 2011 2:04 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

^Yeah, that sounds horrible! I only don't want to go to class because I find it uncomfortable and stressful, but at least my teacher is very nice.

I am glad you are done with that class!!

Posted : March 21, 2011 2:38 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

After some discussion which included moderators from both SO and G&B, we've decided to close this topic and ask that you post your ideas in the G&B thread that Adeona linked above.

And while 'crazy' and 'weird' are two different things, our consensus was that the posts in the G&B thread include both. Thanks!

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : March 21, 2011 3:24 pm
Share: