Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Video games

Page 69 / 69
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

Today I started Naval Action, and it is AWESOME. I tend to enjoy historic themed games, and this one surpassed my expectations. The details of the ships, the thrill of sailing and keeping an eye on the wind, and the great fun of shooting cannons at people are all amazing. 

You do have to watch where you're going though. I let myself get hooked to the bowsprit of a larger vessel and got dragged across the sea! 

Age of Empires II Definitive Edition doesn't disappoint either. I'm quite enjoying the graphics update as well as some of the new civs (though I have yet to try them all.) The Bulgarians special unit is fascinating- also interesting to see the first appearance of flails in an Age of Empires game.

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 16, 2020 11:01 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

My kids are now old enough that we have a four person team going to beat Marvel Ultimate Alliance: The Black Order. It's a lot of fun all playing together. Grin  

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 12, 2020 10:36 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

My brother showed this to me and I know there are/were some Portal fans on here, so I had to pass it on. Giggle (I wish there was some commentary from GLaDOS, though. Tongue )

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 17, 2021 3:38 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

That's wonderful. LOL Though agreed that GLaDOS commentary would've been wonderful, I was tickled by the radio playing when it was knocked over. Giggle (I assume that was "added in post", but it was still a great detail.)

Speaking of Portal 2... it'll apparently be 10 years old in April. Hypnotized How time flies!! I still vividly remember when the game came out and my brother and I played it for the first time....

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2021 9:13 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin
Posted by: @ryadian

Speaking of Portal 2... it'll apparently be 10 years old in April.

Crazy. I've been playing a classic myself lately: Starcraft 2. The first in the series is 11 years old. I never played the third expansion and I've ALMOST got it beat. 

Meanwhile, just for fun, my husband is playing the original Starcraft that came out in 1998, and oh my goodness the '90s music is hilarious!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2021 9:25 pm
Page 69 / 69
Share: