Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Halloween Costumes!

Page 1 / 3
Rachel111
(@rachel111)
NarniaWeb Regular

What are you going to dress up as for Halloween? I am trying to decide between Jane Eyre or Alice in Wonderland.

Hello! My name is Rachel. But just call me Chel.
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... 06x331.jpg
A picture of my favorite band, The Arcade Fire.

Topic starter Posted : September 14, 2009 2:41 pm
Broadway_Freak
(@broadway_freak)
NarniaWeb Regular

Alice in Wonderland, most definetly!

I'm gonna be Laura Ingalls.....I bought a dress from the thrift store for three dollars that will be perfect :D

Avvie By Rising_Star :D

Posted : September 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Rachel111
(@rachel111)
NarniaWeb Regular

Okay, Thank you for helping me decide! That is awesome! I love Laura Ingalls!

Topic starter Posted : September 14, 2009 7:54 pm
ALittleMoreSonic
(@alittlemoresonic)
NarniaWeb Regular

I figured I wouldn't have a use for a Halloween costume at college... turns out they're having a costume contest. Darn. :P

If I had brought mine, I'd be Pirate Elizabeth from POTC 2. I made the costume myself and am slightly proud of it. :D But it's back home.

Posted : September 15, 2009 10:14 am
Rachel111
(@rachel111)
NarniaWeb Regular

Aw! Maybe you ould have someone send it to you in the mail? :)

Topic starter Posted : September 15, 2009 11:19 am
QueenSu
(@queensu)
NarniaWeb Regular

I'm either going to be Arwen or Eowyn.

Frodo Lives!
Sig by MissAravis

Posted : September 15, 2009 2:57 pm
Rachel111
(@rachel111)
NarniaWeb Regular

Awesome! Arwen is my personal favorite.. ;))

Topic starter Posted : September 15, 2009 5:39 pm
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

A random scary mask. It is like a witch doctor. I might take a photo of it and show you.

Posted : September 16, 2009 3:37 am
briofthesilversea
(@briofthesilversea)
NarniaWeb Regular

I'm planning on going as Selene from the Underworld movies. And I'm taking a few kids down to my small town to hang out on Halloween night, and the girls might go as Alice and Rosalie from Twilight...I want to do a theme of vampires from vampire movies. We'll see if they want to follow through with it or not :p

Visit my author page:
www.lulu.com/spotlight/BrittanyAdelle

Posted : September 16, 2009 4:55 am
Draugrín
(@draugrin)
NarniaWeb Regular

If I had brought mine, I'd be Pirate Elizabeth from POTC 2. I made the costume myself and am slightly proud of it. :D But it's back home.

I have one of those, too! Sort of....it's kind of got my own spin from a story I was writing...
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e316/miss_rowan/dscf1481.jpg
I made it for the AWE midnight show, and I've used it for tons of things since then.

I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween this year! There's usually some kind of shindig going on on campus or in one of the theatre houses. I was thinking of going as the White Queen from Through the Looking Glass, but I might go as Mina Harker (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen style B-) ). I'd be curious to see how many people would think I was Rosalie...

"I didn't ask you what man says about God. I asked if you believe in God."

Posted : September 16, 2009 6:26 am
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

I cant decide....... Me and my neighbors always do it together but we haven't been abal to decide..... Anyone have any ideas for three girls?

Co-founder - NW for HP & The Missing Club

Posted : September 16, 2009 8:52 am
Broadway_Freak
(@broadway_freak)
NarniaWeb Regular

Since (by your avatar) I'm guessing you're a HP fan, you three could go as Luna, Ginny, and Hermione.

Avvie By Rising_Star :D

Posted : September 16, 2009 9:16 am
Kate
 Kate
(@kate)
NarniaWeb Junkie

americangirl: I always went with my neighbors too and we always made our own costumes, but there were 4 of us. I'm in college now, so last year the 3 of them were the Three Musketeers. We've also been spies, characters from Peter Pan and the suspects from the boardgame Clue, amoung other things. Hope that helps! :)

Posted : September 16, 2009 10:44 am
WanderingSamuri
(@wanderingsamuri)
NarniaWeb Regular

I always say I'm going to have an awesome costume, but then my mind is always more extravagant than reality. I keep saying I'm going to be the Gimp from Pulp Fiction, but can never get the costume together. I'm also thinking about dressing up as Dynamo from The Running Man, but that's going to be tough wiring up the lights and getting them to work. Or, I might dress up as an obscure pro wrestling gimmick.

I have my costume idea for 2012...sort of. I'll be dressing up as whoever I'm voting for as President (no idea who that will be yet), and handing out buttons along with the candy.

Posted : September 18, 2009 10:41 am
cuppycakesrach
(@cuppycakesrach)
NarniaWeb Nut

I'm going to be cinderella this year lol I'm a little old but I love dressing up :D I have this white and pink prom dress that I wore last year to a sports banquet and I'm going to wear it with a tiara :D

" We have nothing if not belief"

Posted : September 20, 2009 9:23 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: