Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Halloween Costumes!

Page 3 / 3
Queen Swanwhite
(@queen-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Regular

I've decided to do Tonks from when she was at Hogwarts... so a simple Hufflepuff outfit, with pink hair. ;)

...understanding is a three-edged sword...

NW Sis of Susan Pevensie!

Posted : October 10, 2009 2:49 pm
TheGentleWarrior
(@thegentlewarrior)
NarniaWeb Guru

I really want to be Hermione Granger for halloween but idk if I can get my costume on time...... :( I'll try though! I have brown wavy hair like hers! :) So I think that'd be a good costume for me this year! :D

Next year i'll try to sew a costume and be Susan from PC next year. :D

Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!

Posted : October 10, 2009 2:59 pm
Hathaway Standalone
(@hathaway-standalone)
NarniaWeb Regular

Don't celebrate Halloween BUT am going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or whatever...my family is going to be in scrubs with name tags with ER characters' names on them. *is jealous* I, however, hope to give them a run for their money by being a punk-y/trendy fairy with one of my friends.

This is your start/This is your heart/This is the place you were born
This is your sun/These are your lungs/This is the place you were born
And I am always, always, always/Yours
Av>flambeau

Posted : October 10, 2009 6:05 pm
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

OK, I'm making a Hogwarts costume(im not sure which student though) and if I cant make it in time then i am going to use my old Susan coronation costume. (ya my neighbors gave in and instead of doing a dryad im going to pick my own!)

Co-founder - NW for HP & The Missing Club

Posted : October 12, 2009 3:28 am
sillygoose
(@sillygoose)
NarniaWeb Nut

my friends and i came up with a briliant halloween costume. We all go to an all girls school and we have this english teacher who's always like "stay away from those boys! they'll steal your mystery (lol and by mystery she actually means mystery)" And since theres this all boys school like right across the street we were gonna dress up as guys from there and come to her classroom and be like "hi we're from (insert school name) across the street and we're here to see (insert name...) Do you know where they are?"

haha i think itd give us a laugh, but we'd beter have really good costumes...

Team Edward and Team Jacob are overrated. I'm Team Avatar!

Find me on Tumblr!
http://inside-the-mind-of-a-nerddess.tumblr.com/

Avvie by Rising_Star

Posted : October 12, 2009 1:49 pm
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

OK, Ive mad my costume and I am going as Luna Lovegood!!! I printed specterspecs knitted a scarf and made a robe.

Co-founder - NW for HP & The Missing Club

Posted : October 23, 2009 2:29 pm
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

i just got a mask from the shop and a black coat.

Posted : October 23, 2009 6:30 pm
briofthesilversea
(@briofthesilversea)
NarniaWeb Regular

Officially, I'm going as Selene from Underworld, and my friends are going as Victoria from Twilight, Barbie, Harry Potter, Tom Riddle, Belle (I think), Lady GaGa, and a super heroine that she isn't telling me about until I see her in full costume :p Can't wait! Only a few more days :)

Visit my author page:
www.lulu.com/spotlight/BrittanyAdelle

Posted : October 27, 2009 3:13 pm
TheGeneral
(@thegeneral)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I don't like dressing up, but it's awesome to see other people's. This dude I know dressed up as Adam (like Adam and Eve), so he was wearin a green leafy thing lol.

Posted : October 30, 2009 10:41 am
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

I'm just dressed 80's like highlighter everything a pink and black tutu, highlighter pink fish nets everything highlighter and leg warmers it sounds wierd but it actually looks really cool on

NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!

Posted : October 30, 2009 1:08 pm
Aravanna
(@aravanna)
NarniaWeb Nut

This is what happens when costumes are required to get into a party and you only have eyeliner...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/ ... um2009.jpg

I said I was a fountain pen (my friend's idea.) ;))

Posted : October 31, 2009 6:26 pm
Anonymous
(@anonymous)

Well, for me, my family decided to have a family halloween party.. it didn't turn out so great, but I came as alice (in wonderland) from American Mcgee's Alice (which is a frightening computer game - perfect for halloween).. and my lil 2 yr old neice came as alice in wonderland.. lol.. weird, hmm?? then later on, I put on my blue wig and came out to the party as Coraline Jones from the new movie, Coraline..

here's a pic gallery of my coraline costume, btw, (and yes, the costume is suitable for the forum, if you haven't seen her yet..):

coraline costume gallery

cute, hmm? though my grandpa said blue hair didn't look good on me.. lol..

As for my Alice costume, I'll post pics of it when I take them and get them uploaded.. and yes, I'll make sure the pics of her are family friendly, as she is rather creepy in some pics of hers.. O.o
..hard to believe she fights on the side of good..

Posted : November 1, 2009 8:03 am
Tirian12
(@tirian12)
NarniaWeb Nut

i was a cereal killer

avie/sig by me
"The last enemy to be defeated is death." -1 Corinthians 15:26 http://www.youtube.com/user/voldythemoldy http://twitter.com/#!/voldythemoldy1

Posted : November 2, 2009 3:54 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: