Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Star Wars Legacy (the Force will be with you always!)

Page 3 / 3
jayce76
(@jayce76)
NarniaWeb Regular

Here’s it is Fans! A brand new list of Star Wars Dark Horse Comic Covers from Lucasfilm Ltd. Coming straight to your galaxy this August through October 2012

Read more: http://jayce76.quazen.com/recreation/mo ... z1x1jvTTCT

Posted : June 6, 2012 5:23 pm
Lilygloves
(@lilygloves)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Has anyone played the Star Wars DVD Trivial Pursuit game? My 12-year-old nephew (who's quite the SW geek) has it, and we've enjoyed playing it a number of times. It's much like the original game, but with SW-specific categories, and to get a wedge piece it's necessary to view a DVD video clip and answer correctly.

As is often the case, some questions are incredibly easy and some are pretty obscure.

There's a separate "for the win" category which also requires a DVD answer. If you answer correctly,

Spoiler
you get clips of the various celebration scenes (mostly from the end of Return of the Jedi); if you answer incorrectly you hear Darth Vader saying "You have failed me for the last time" followed by a large space explosion. ;))

I have that game! I love it (and I always win)! But some of the questions are really crazy, like "which creature's sound effects were created using this?" and I have no idea! But I've always been a Star Wars geek and I'm proud of it! I'm also proud of my two lightsabers and Star Wars coloring book B-)

Posted : June 29, 2012 5:07 pm
Princess Anna
(@princess-anna)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Hey, guys!

First off, sorry for my long absence! Things have been nuts, to say the least. And as much as I'd like to see this thread last, it can't stay open. We need the space for more cool Special Features. :)

I feel bad I haven't responded to everything yet, so let's compromise, shall we? I'll lock it, but I'll still come in, when able, to finish replying to all of you. Hope that works!

May the Force be with you! And I'll see you the next time around!

Topic starter Posted : July 21, 2012 1:00 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: