Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Special Feature: Selah

Page 2 / 2
narnian1
(@narnian1)
NarniaWeb Guru

I will say thank you for this thread as it helped me discover two songs I now love from them.

One of the songs, it just so happens, I already had and didn't even know it ;)) I therefore put it in my ipod and listen to it constantly.

The other song my brother had it on his CD and now I listen to it as well.
Selah, has for a long time been one of my underrated christian singers, with the exception of just a few songs, but now I am beginning to grow on them. (I've always loved Oh the Deep Deep Love of Jesus, since i first heard it some years ago, their others I often overlooked despite thinking they were nice songs).

Posted : September 21, 2009 4:19 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

*belatedly arrives*

Thanks for posting a link to their version of "You Raise Me Up." I quite like it, especially the Celtic-influenced instrumental piece right after the first verse.

I'm also enjoying their renditions of some of the hymn standards like "Be Still My Soul."

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : September 22, 2009 3:00 am
Anonymous
(@anonymous)

I just want to give a BIG thank you to everyone who posted their thoughts and love for Selah in this SF thread! [Now if I could just find some more Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir fans... ;)]

Posted : September 24, 2009 1:37 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: