Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Something Is Coming...But What? [April Fool's!]

Page 3 / 4
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

You could even haunt an aviary or a bird sanctuary

What a lovely idea. . . although, being spectral, I'd hate to have bird droppings go plopping through my noggin. Even we ghosts have our limits...

Isn't it suspicious that at least one other mod has gone mad on the exact same day? What are the odds of that happening?

Oh you poor, misguided soul. . . . you really haven't got the first clue, have you ;))

*tries in vain to nibble on a bit of cracker. . . but my spectral teeth don't seem to be very good at crunching*

*insert ghostly tummy rumbling sounds here*

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

Posted : April 1, 2014 12:45 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

So I wasn't the only one?
When I drowned, I thought it was just me, and that I was unlucky to go go that way - I hadn't even got to the part of the novel where Nesbo reveals who the murderer is! X(

Oops - now that is a bit more appropriate than I thought ... :-o

But now I read that a whole lot of mods have joined me - and the NWebbers are trying to do something about it. Let's hope they succeed ...

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : April 1, 2014 12:45 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

Did someone say silver lining? I had a silver lining in my projects... :(

*tries to get used to being insubstantial* Now there's an excuse for putting things off if I ever heard one. ;))

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : April 1, 2014 12:56 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

*Sigh* Well, I've joined the unliving ghosts. Those superpowers would've come in really handy, too, if someone hadn't sabotaged them! But... who even knew it was happening today? Hmm....

*Goes to haunt the Town Square*

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : April 1, 2014 1:37 pm
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

*blows in*
In Lieu of Flowers, please post in the LWW Reading Group

I see I have quite a few friends to haunt the forum with now. And since we have not hit with any resistance, I assume that NarniaWeb does not have ghost insurance.

I think we should have a party in the Mustard Homeroom. It seems to be a "ghost room"

*blows out*

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Posted : April 1, 2014 1:50 pm
Delia Death
(@ms-death)
Ghost Wrangler Ditto Town Host

I object to that slanderous suggestion, Miss Galadriel. I am a Ghost Wrangler, and while I'm definitely not as pristine as Snow White, I'm the best wrangler you'll find in these parts. You should be thankful to have me!

Posted : April 1, 2014 2:38 pm
Lady Galadriel
(@lady-galadriel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Lucky to have you? Well, then, tell me, is there anything we can do to get our ghost-moderators back? I'm a bit worried about all of them. I imagine floating around all the time, and not being able to touch substantial objects, must be a bit tiring. :-s

Posted : April 1, 2014 2:53 pm
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

*floats in*
Poor Peacocks. Only two members and a lot of posting to do.

*floats out*

Posted : April 1, 2014 3:21 pm
Delia Death
(@ms-death)
Ghost Wrangler Ditto Town Host

eh, mods-shmods. they'll get by fine, and they seem to get along on the forum well without their bodies, so I doubt they'll go away on their own. As long as it's all friendly haunting, I don't have a problem with it. Beside, you know what they say about witches? Same thing proves true with mods.

YOU CAN AALLLLWAYS GET THEM BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Posted : April 1, 2014 3:32 pm
Lady Galadriel
(@lady-galadriel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Hmm...okay. :-?

Is it possible to change allegiances? I didn't realize the Peacocks were so outnumbered, so I'd help them out...

Posted : April 1, 2014 3:53 pm
Boo Kay Bucket
(@boo-kay-bucket)
Member Ditto Town Host

Hmm, they are outnumbered, and I, for one, refuse to be called a cheat. If that is your wish, Lady Galadriel, you may join the Peacock Alliance.

Pay up or move out!

Posted : April 1, 2014 3:57 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

*Floats in*

Enchantment and mind control; just what is this world coming to when mods aren't safe?!

And I'm discovering that the most frustrating thing about being a ghost is not being able to eat. And then getting half a dozen food commercials when watching TV, one of the few things you can still do as a ghost. ;))

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : April 1, 2014 5:34 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

*floats in*

This whole ghost thing is truly bizarre and full of new sensations. Floating around, indeed! Not being able to eat when there's chocolate all around. :((

And somehow it appears I've taken the form of a ghostly gargoyle. Appropriate, perhaps, given my Ditto Story characters. ;))

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : April 1, 2014 5:45 pm
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

Aslan be praised! We are free from our ghostly bonds, and are restored to real life again!

Thanks for nabbing all the killers y'all!

*eats a significant amount of chocolate*

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

Posted : April 2, 2014 2:35 am
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

*lands with a thump*
Ouch. I wished I'd been a bit closer to the ground when the spell ended. Thanks everyone for your hard work in catching killers, breaking enchantments, and vanquishing the green mist.

T'is nice posting in my usually color again instead of a ghostly version.

Posted : April 2, 2014 4:18 am
Page 3 / 4
Share: