Member Moderator

*observes that Twigs has made a haunting statement*

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : April 1, 2014 5:33 am
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

Dearie me! All of my moderator friends are dropping like flies! I'm getting worried about my own personal safety :-s

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

Posted : April 1, 2014 6:30 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

I... had no idea that Delia Death thing was going to be so prescient. :-o

*is suddenly very paranoid that Delia Death might be a real person and wonders what she looks like, and if she is lurking about somewhere* :-s

*mourns her beloved mods* :((

Posted : April 1, 2014 6:49 am
Delia Death
(@ms-death)
Ghost Wrangler Ditto Town Host

Why does everyone ALWAYS blame the Ghost Wrangler? Sheesh. I'm just here to make sure the ghosts don't get too haunt-happy. Although, it IS fun to poke them sometimes. Ever poked anything you can't touch? You should try it sometime.

Posted : April 1, 2014 7:05 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

*squeaks and falls over and scurries behind a bush*

The nightmare has come true! :-o

I mean. Ahem.

*pokes head around bush*

Er... yes. Yes, I should. That sounds very interesting. How are you today, Miss Death? :|

Posted : April 1, 2014 7:10 am
Delia Death
(@ms-death)
Ghost Wrangler Ditto Town Host

Fine. Bored. Usually this job is like herding cats, but its really quiet today.

Posted : April 1, 2014 7:22 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

Hmm. Silence is unusually suspicious on a day like today.

*wonders if the ghosts are planning something*

Posted : April 1, 2014 7:31 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Good morning.... I woke this morning feeling a little bit thin..... a bit like butter spread over too much bread....
Then I read the news of my death. Hmm, that would explain in.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : April 1, 2014 8:16 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

*floats about in a meandering manner*

I didn't even finish my book! It's very difficult to turn pages that you can't touch.

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : April 1, 2014 8:22 am
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

*floats in*
Dot, maybe if you float over to the Town square you can get them to do a read aloud of your book? Then you wouldn't have to touch pages.

I wonder if I can scare some people into posting in the reading group...
*floats out*

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Posted : April 1, 2014 8:26 am
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

This is all quite, quite awful. I could scarcely believe my eyes as I scrolled down through news report after news report of moderator deaths. This is worse even than the fearful Attempted Forum Takeover of a year or two back - at least then our dear mods were "merely" kidnapped! *sobs* I am thankful to see a few of them are still here to watch over us, if only in spirit. *watery smile*

I wish I could join the other members and help track down the nefarious villain behind all this, but *whispers* I'm at work. I'll try to pop in as I can and maybe I can do more later in the day. Be safe and careful, moderators; we don't want to loose any more of you!

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : April 1, 2014 10:52 am
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

*the spectral form of DiGs floats into this area*

It appears as if I have left this plane of existence. . . . how unfortunate.

I do so hope that somebody finds out who has done me in :(

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

Posted : April 1, 2014 11:06 am
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Oh no, we've lost another mod! :( But at least we've freed one of the would-be mod slayers--it's good to have you back, Jo! :)

But there must be more killers on the loose, because some of my modly brethren were killed after Jo was discovered! I'm afraid I don't feel quite safe.... :(

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : April 1, 2014 11:42 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

All of you poor dears. :((

Would some audio books do the trick, Dot? And I guess the bright side to being weightless is you can follow the birds wherever you want, DiGs. You could even haunt an aviary or a bird sanctuary, and you, Dot, could haunt the houses of your favorite authors and watch them as they write.

*is trying to look for the silver lining in all of this* ;)

One thing that is concerning me, though... let's presume that none of the killers have been working together or coordinated these murders or anything. Jo was enchanted because she stumbled upon a vial of water from Deathwater Island, but isn't it suspicious that at least one other mod has gone mad on the exact same day? What are the odds of that happening? :-?

I'm quite tempted to suspect that there is some sort of puppetmaster pulling the strings of all of these murders and enchantments, unless today is some sort of crazy day where all sorts of bizarre things happen that never would happen otherwise. But that seems unlikely, doesn't it? ;;)

Posted : April 1, 2014 11:49 am
Lady Galadriel
(@lady-galadriel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Delia Death?! Apparently there really is such a person? :-o

Oh dear. :( Something (could it be Delia herself?) seems to be picking off our beloved mods. :(( I am so lost right now that I think I will leave the excellent sleuthing and deductions up to my fellow NarniaWebbers.

Dot, as a bookworm myself I'd be happy to finish your book, but I can't seem to see you... :(

*disappears in a silent poof*

Posted : April 1, 2014 12:20 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: