Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Something Is Coming...But What? [April Fool's!]

Page 4 / 4
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

It's so good to be back to normal! :) (Even if the Super-Power Generator we were testing is officially fried, and I probably won't be able to try it again until next year. *Sigh* Oh well.... ;) )

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : April 2, 2014 4:36 am
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

I WAS KILLED YESTERDAY!!! :-o

*straightens duster*

Thanks to everyone that participate in bringing us all back to life. I wasn't expecting to be killed off by "the kiss of death". Apparently that's a thing... /:)

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : April 2, 2014 6:10 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

*waves to all and sundry*

Thank you very much! It was a bit fun floating about, but I am glad to be back to normal. And now I'm going to finish my book.

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : April 2, 2014 6:12 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Well, well, well, that Deathwater vial really did me in yesterday 8-} ... as well as, indirectly, erm, doing a bunch of others in too. *cough* Thank you for freeing us all. I am still feeling rather languid and listless from the traumatic experience, but that should pass with time (and lots of chocolate). However, there is one good bit I with which I am left after all is said and done, and this is in direct thanks to that vial ... a heart of gold. :)) ;)

'Twas a brilliant day April Fool's Day, 2014, everyone! Thanks to all those who put probably hours and hours in planning. Me? I just had to be available to ensure others kicked the bucket. ;;)

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : April 2, 2014 7:12 am
Boo Kay Bucket
(@boo-kay-bucket)
Member Ditto Town Host

*Splutters* Why... why would you have people kick a poor, innocent bucket?? I will have to assume it was part of your curse, Mrs. Hobbit!

Pay up or move out!

Posted : April 2, 2014 11:44 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Oh goodness. ymwhisle Maybe I should retract that. :P

*tries to backpeddle as fast as she can*

Yes, yes, that was it: the detritus from the curse is still in effect to a small extent, and that is what slipped out without my permission.

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : April 2, 2014 12:14 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

It was a bit fun floating about, but I am glad to be back to normal.

So am I. Thank you for all your help, everybody!

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : April 4, 2014 4:46 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: