Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] MODERATORS RESCUED (Post your April 1st Guesses Here!)

Page 3 / 4
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

What? No one recognized me and my innately fabulous personality as the one and only Edna Mode? :p

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : April 8, 2013 4:35 pm
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)
NarniaWeb Podcaster Moderator Emeritus

Edna! You know we'd never forget you.

Bob....BOBBBBBBB...where DID you put your dry cleaning? I swear, you're worse than the kids.

Spareoom.net

Posted : April 9, 2013 2:57 am
shastastwin
(@shastastwin)
Member Moderator Emeritus

I was the mysterious and hardly present Martian Manhunter. :)

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration

6689 posts from forum 1.0

Posted : April 9, 2013 4:15 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

...I was "that girl". ;))

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : April 9, 2013 8:29 am
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

Mom, did you just reveal your secret identity?
I am so glad all the villains are gone. Now I don't have to watch Dash.

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Posted : April 9, 2013 3:50 pm
Aslanisthebest
(@aslanisthebest)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Bob....BOBBBBBBB...where DID you put your dry cleaning? I swear, you're worse than the kids.

I have to say - you did such a good job with acting as Elastagirl. My sister and I were looking at all her posts and were like, "Whoever is doing this is doing SUCH a good job!" So, props to you!

Hahaha, sorry about forgetting her name, Mel! I thought for sure you were Edna (connected her being a designer and you being mod of the costume section of the forum... :P ) but I see that was Dot!

Aha! I was right in one suspicion - I had half a suspicion that Violet was PP. Yay! :D

RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia

Posted : April 9, 2013 4:15 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

That's all right, Bella. I was charmed to be type-cast but I wouldn't have done nearly as good a job with the role. ;))

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : April 10, 2013 9:25 am
GlimGlum
(@glimglum)
Member Moderator

I was Mr. Bob Parr aka Mr. Incredible. And my incredible wife ;) was the above quoted lady aka Helen Parr aka Elastigirl. :)

Loyal2Tirian
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.

Posted : April 10, 2013 6:29 pm
TheGentleWarrior
(@thegentlewarrior)
NarniaWeb Guru

So, do any of of you guys who were on (though probably in disguise) notice Angelina Ballerina dancing all over the place, hyper and crazy and annoying me at the same time?

Yeah well... I know who she is. :P

Me. :D :p

I tried not to make it too obvious. I purposely made mistakes, was overly hyper, and also stayed on my normal account to make it look as though she was created and put on there to annoy me. ;) (Being the dancer I am. :P )

From what I've heard... I did have a few of you guessing. So I guess that means I didn't do too badly, I hope! :D I must say, she was my most fun character of the day. I loved trying to be as crazy as possible. :D

Looking forward to next year... now I have to work even harder next time. /:)

EDIT: Forgot to add, I would have posted this at least a week sooner, especially since I knew people were wondering, but I've been insanely sick this past week. :( So, sorry about that!

Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!

Posted : April 14, 2013 6:46 am
Sheroo of Stormness Head
(@sheroo-of-stormness-head)
NarniaWeb Nut

So who was Thor?? I thought his impersonation was amazing, probably because out of a lot of the characters, his was one of the ones I knew the best.

I loved all the impersonations though...it was wonderful! Great job!! :)

Posted : April 18, 2013 1:19 pm
Lady Courage
(@lady-courage)
NarniaWeb Guru

I guess Mountie was Thor, but that's mah only guess really. Whoever he was, I was laughing so hard I was nearly in tears. Bravo!

Also, Gen, I did guess Angelina was you, only due to the dancer reference. :p My sister was into Angelina for a while, so I know all about her. Ha. You did a really nice job. Cracked me up. Like a ghost from my sister's childhood. :p

*is especially curious as to who Cap was*

But everyone, y'all did such an amazing job! It was hilarious. B-) Well done, well done.

Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson

Posted : April 19, 2013 8:45 am
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Here are my guesses:

...Miss Martian - stargazer...

Correct! "You have chosen...wisely." (to quote an Indiana Jones movie).

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : April 25, 2013 1:09 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

I was Samwise the Brave—surprise, surprise ;)—but did not have hardly a bit of time to be involved this year, sadly. Glad y'all enjoyed the day! :D

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : May 8, 2013 10:51 am
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

And, here I am, almost two months later, revealing my identity for April Fool's. ;))

I was Thor Odinson, Black Widow, and Sam Winchester. (The latter was only on for a brief period of time, but I was the Sam to Lia's Dean. ;)) )

I'd been planning on being Thor, but Black Widow was a spontaneous decision, partly encouraged by *cough* a mod whose idea I will not reveal for the time being. ;) It was truly one of the best decisions I could've made. :p I thoroughly enjoyed being both of them. It was so much fun.

And Mountie might be Thor. And/or Black Widow, if Cor isn't her. I also suspected she might be Iron Man and Cap at times... She's just such a good character actress, it's hard to say.

:)) Thank you so much. I am flattered. ;)

I have to say that everyone's guesses were one of my favorite parts about this year. It was great, and I was highly amused by some of them. ;)) I'm glad we were able to be a little more mysterious and difficult to guess this year. ;)

Thanks to those like Lady C and Sheroo, and others, who complimented my performance as Thor. :D I can't tell you how much I enjoyed hanging out with you wonderful people. Having a superhero-themed April Fool's pretty much put me on Cloud Nine. :P Shout out to my fellow Avengers--Tony Stark, who is awesome as always, and, of course, the amazing (and well-acted) Captain America.

And as usual, I look forward to next April Fool's and what it will bring!

av by dot

Posted : May 28, 2013 2:58 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

Well, you see... I really don't know why you would think I'm a superhero. Clearly I'm not the hero type.

But, umm... well. The truth is.... I was IronMan.

B-)

I'd been planning on being Thor, but Black Widow was a spontaneous decision, partly encouraged by *cough* a mod whose idea I will not reveal for the time being. It was truly one of the best decisions I could've made. I thoroughly enjoyed being both of them. It was so much fun.

Glad to have been of service, miss Romanoff. ;)

I'm also like to thank my fellow Mods and especially the members for making this past April First so great! Looking forward to next year! :D

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : May 31, 2013 6:44 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share: