Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Gnawnia P.I. -Interrogation Room

AstroWolfD
(@astrowolfd)
Member Hospitality Committee

Alright, sit down you bunch. It's one way Q&A time. Let me introduce myself. My partner and I, the lovely Wrangler, have hacked into the accounts of one very important member of this website, and one bottom dweller. Guess who got the good one? Thats right, she did. Anyway, Some of you may know me. Especially if the back alleys of Gnawnia are a familiar sight to you. I'm the enemy to those who make me their enemy, friend to those who have no friend, I am the terror, that flaps in the night, I am the suprise you find at the bottom of your cereal box, I am.... whats my name? Just call me Hardboiled. Because if you don't start talking, this won't be over easy.

ba-dum tiss

Now the reason we've set this all up: We're on a mission to recover an object of some importance. It's top secret (but you can read about it here. )

We've followed the trail to an island paradise (well, it's not REALLY a paradise... at all), and we need to know if you, the locals, have seen anything, anything at all out of the ordinary, even the slightest bit. It'll be worth your while. Now let's hear it, and quick! We ain't got all night. Oh, and don't get on the Wrangler's bad side... she's versed in about every form of combat known to mouse. And she's not afraid to give free demonstrations ;)

Sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk
AROOOOOOO!!!

Topic starter Posted : April 1, 2013 6:04 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

To add to my companion, we're looking for anything gold, cheesy, or dragon related...

Has anyone seen any of these signs across GnawniaWeb?

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : April 1, 2013 6:10 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

ERm, I thought maybe I saw something about a goose which lays golden eggs in a film once... In a chocolate factory? Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : April 1, 2013 6:14 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Oh no, that is very helpful... May I inquire as to which film? What breed of goose? What did this factory look like?

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : April 1, 2013 6:20 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

It was a white goose... Very domestic looking, but unusually large. It was in Willy Wonka's factory.

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : April 1, 2013 7:17 pm
AstroWolfD
(@astrowolfd)
Member Hospitality Committee

White goose... Willy Wonka, eh? We've been watching him for sometime... interesting (and very suspicious) character to say the least...

Well thanks to the help of you guys, this case was brought to a successful close. You can all go about your lives now, knowing that you made the world just a tiny bit better. Go and get back to whatever you do, but before you do. just get this and get it straight: Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison or the grave. There's no other end.

Make sure you learn.

Signing off for myself, and my companion here. We'll be back. Seek us out in Gnawnia if you have a case that needs solving. Nothing is ever to big, or too small ;)

Sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk
AROOOOOOO!!!

Topic starter Posted : April 2, 2013 5:44 am
Share: