Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Hear ye, hear ye! A Very Special Wolfy Announcement!

Page 1 / 2
AstroWolfD
(@astrowolfd)
Member Hospitality Committee

Greetings to all, fellow NarniaWebbers!

On behalf of wolfloversk and myself, I would like to announce that we, NarniaWeb's resident wolves, are now engaged. Yes, engaged!

We met on this site on January 27th, 2012. Wolfy had Welcoming Committee duty that day, and I am very glad she did! :p :D And we started dating "officially" on Valentine's Day the next year. I will always keep the first private message conversation we had (okay, I keep all of them one way or another :P May I interrupt this for a second to say that we could use some bigger PM inboxes! ;) ), and thinking about it, it always amazes me the journey that we've had since. We talked a while back about how God works though our NarniaWeb quite a lot. From prayer requests to friendships, it's really amazing to say the very least.

We'd like to thank everyone here so much for being a part of it all. It was very important to us that we share this news where it all started. Just typing this is a surreal experience. We are ready for an adventure in true Narnian fashion! And we'd love for you all to continue to be a part of it :)

Oh, and a rather large picture of Le Ring is posted below :P Don't worry, it was not forged by any malevolent force... at least not to my knowledge ;)

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o677/AstroWolfD/IMG_20150804_102814072_zps5cjbbgwq.jpg

Sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk
AROOOOOOO!!!

Topic starter Posted : August 6, 2015 6:26 pm
wild rose
(@wild-rose)
Member Moderator Emeritus

A big ad hearty congratulations to you dear Astro and Wolf. This is such exciting news. May God bless you as you begin the next step of the journey.

And the ring is truly beautiful, and the girl wearing it is so amazing :) to the both of you. I don't think I could congratulate you enough to

always be humble and kind

Posted : August 6, 2015 7:03 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Congratulations y'all! :D

Posted : August 7, 2015 2:16 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

Congratulations to you both! :D

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : August 7, 2015 5:10 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

:D/ So, so happy, happy for you two, wolfy and Astro, on this occasion of your engagement! Praying for you as you move forward with all your plans. :D What a lovely ring!

The wolves, I hear, are all overjoyed for you too ... B-)

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : August 7, 2015 7:22 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Congratulations, you two!!! :D

And Ooooo, shiny! :D ;))

Posted : August 7, 2015 8:39 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Congratulations! :D :D/

And that is a beautiful ring!

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : August 7, 2015 8:56 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

Wow! :-o Congratulations wolves! Lovely, just lovely!

And yes, it is a very gorgeous ring. :) B-) May you and your wolf pack run happily, healthily and prosperously.

To two wolves from Down Under.

Posted : August 7, 2015 1:38 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Huge congratulations to you two! :D That's fantastic! And the ring is beautiful! :)

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : August 7, 2015 4:47 pm
SummerSnow
(@summersnow)

Congratulations to both of you! The ring is most lovely. :)

Posted : August 7, 2015 5:20 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Oh my goodness, I'm so thrilled for you guys! Congratulations!! I remember thinking early on in 2012 that you two seemed like you had a special connection and thought you might be a match. :D The ring is lovely, and may God continue blessing you both!!

Posted : August 8, 2015 6:51 am
Puddleglum
(@puddleglum)
NarniaWeb Junkie

A most hearty Congratulations! I doff my hat to the lucky couple, and drink toast from the giant's thimble to your health, and wish you many years of clear skies, and full moons.

Posted : August 8, 2015 4:03 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Hearty congrats to our resident wolves!

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : August 10, 2015 3:22 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

The Rings of Power all had their own stone, but the One Ring - the malevolent one - didn't have a stone, it looked quite plain.
So this ring is not the one malevolent ring. :p

I think it's a very benevolent ring instead, and I'm so happy for you!
I remember going on a 3 player MouseHunt tournament with you in February (during the Valentine's event) two years ago. Later in the same week I saw that you went on a 2 player tournament together, and I thought, "Hmmm ... ;) "

Congratulations! May God bless you in your future together!

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : August 11, 2015 12:28 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Oh, and a rather large picture of Le Ring is posted below :P Don't worry, it was not forged by any malevolent force... at least not to my knowledge ;)

Nor does it do any teleporting in and out of worlds (or woods between worlds) ;))

Thanks everyone for all the thoughtful wishes and congratulations :) NarniaWebbers are the best

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : August 12, 2015 7:31 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: